Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can't say I'd blame him. I've long said that Kubrick's Shining is a great film, but as an adaptation of the novel, it absolutely sucks the root -- but then, Kubrick is the last filmmaker who should tell a story about emotions and interpersonal relationships.

I'd go so far as to say that Pet Semetary is the only King HORROR story that has had a film that rates above mediocre. Referring to the original film.

Edit: I'll take Ghostbusters for the next announcement if we are placing bets

I'd go so far as to say that Pet Semetary is the only King HORROR story that has had a film that rates above mediocre. Referring to the original film.

Thinner is one of my all time favorite movies of every genre. Quitters Inc. is probably my favorite segment of any horror anthology. The Stand is absolutely tops, putting the low budget aside. Really, the only King movie i haven't enjoyed was Silver Bullet.

Reactions: Robert Bliss

Mostly I liked this for the bet part. I love Carrie and Christine.

Edit- And Children Of The Corn

also, it's always fun to enjoy an adult beverage and/or jazz cigarette and watch Maximum Overdrive and Dreamcatcher back to back.

Last edited:
Mostly I liked this for the bet part. I love Carrie and Christine.

Edit- And Children Of The Corn

also, it's always fun to enjoy an adult beverage and/or jazz cigarette and watch Maximum Overdrive and Dreamcatcher back to back.

Thanks for reminding me about Dreamcatcher. Just showed up on AmazonPrime here and I haven't seen it yet

Reactions: Robert Bliss
if we're following 28's pattern (stranger things - stranger things, dead exposure 2 - nightingales blood pit), we might get a cult classic maze annouced next (Trick r treat - house of 1000 corpses).

It's funny, because a few people on this site have already seen the announcement...
tenor.gif