Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 246 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean, I saw what I thought might be a clue several pages back and if I'm right will feel slightly guilty about it. Must be weird and kinda tough to, like, know know.

I’m trying to figure out if I gave out a hint now. I don’t remember giving out a hint, but that’s not a guarantee I didn’t. My brain isn’t very cooperative these days.

Fortunately i haven't been tipped off on any of these. I'd never bet knowing the outcome. :)

Bet away! We will see if The Ifrit’s info is as secure as it seems tomorrow. (That’s just about an announcement coming not his other riddles).

Mostly I liked this for the bet part. I love Carrie and Christine.

Edit- And Children Of The Corn

also, it's always fun to enjoy an adult beverage and/or jazz cigarette and watch Maximum Overdrive and Dreamcatcher back to back.

This is my first post about HHN29 - so hi everyone! I read this and literally laughed out loud - "jazz cigarette". Sorry if this is an oldie, but I've not heard that one before. Hilarious!

Also, I'd LOVE for Creepshow to make it to HHN, but it would have to be based on the original movie. It's a classic. I'd also love IT, but as King says - "wish in one hand, poop in the other - see which fills up first".

EDIT - my apologies on my faux pas.. LOL. My first post, and it gets edited by a Moderator. I was giving a literal quote from Mr King not thinking about language. I was unaware of the sensitivity for that here. Sorry.

This is my first post about HHN29 - so hi everyone! I read this and literally laughed out loud - "jazz cigarette". Sorry if this is an oldie, but I've not heard that one before. Hilarious!

Also, I'd LOVE for Creepshow to make it to HHN, but it would have to be based on the original movie. It's a classic. I'd also love IT, but as King says - "wish in one hand, poop in the other - see which fills up first".

EDIT - my apologies on my faux pas.. LOL. My first post, and it gets edited by a Moderator. I was giving a literal quote from Mr King not thinking about language. I was unaware of the sensitivity for that here. Sorry.

It took me months to start winding up the mods. Welcome and congratulations.

Hey hunnylvr,

Don't worry about it! It's just our censor machine at work. Don't let it deter you from posting more!

If we get Universal Classic Monsters I think it’s gonna be a Orlando exclusive since Hollywood had it last year. So I’m betting HOTC as a shared IP if we get an announcement tomorrow.