Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal merchandising obviously needs to get some input from UC! How about a silhouette of Hagrid on his motorbike with a silhouette of some pine trees in the background? This could have some really cool merchandise but they are going to have to take it out of the hands of whoever and get some creative people involved.

Universal merchandising obviously needs to get some input from UC! How about a silhouette of Hagrid on his motorbike with a silhouette of some pine trees in the background? This could have some really cool merchandise but they are going to have to take it out of the hands of whoever and get some creative people involved.

I mean, let’s not pretend that most Potter merch isn’t great. It revolutionized theme park merchandising.

But this is bad

Who is paying $28 for a hat like this?

LOL...how many words can you fit on a hat?

Why not just a small logo/icon of Hagrid on his bike?

Why do people wear anything that spells out what they did?

Sorry, not impressed at all.

Potter has some of the best merch in all theme parks, did they not call the A team on these? This is like something the local corporate branding company would come up with.

no i know that i legit visited ioa last weed and hagrids testing im just talking about this forum. lmao nvm

rip dragon challenge

Yeah I’m just confused on what you’re asking for, that’s what this whole thread is. If you want to know the current status of the ride it’s doing limited testing with Universal and likely Intamin employees. They’re still doing installations of effects, scenic elements, and landscaping.

hagrid_and_et_by_floodgrunt_d68s8sy-pre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.