Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So since creepshow might come to hollywood, do you guys think suspiria is out of the question now ? mostly because creepshow seems to be the cult classic IP.

So is Creepshow really a possibility?

I kinda agree with Wesker that it would surprise me (though for completely different reasons) to see it at HHN. Don't get me wrong I would love it if it came.

EDIT: I remember hearing about a Creepshow reboot and low and behold YES it is coming as a series to the channel Shudder. Guess who is heading up the creative team Greg Nicotero. So is it safe to assume if it does come the maze will be based on the new series and not the film?

Reactions: Jaden
*sigh* I really hope the second part of what you said is true, but it sounds like he did deconfirm Ghostbusters :(
He was disconfirming Ghostbusters to that question. Question was if he was meeting up with the filmmakers of Ghostbusters and he said no. That absolutely doesn't mean it's not happening. It means that the film makers he is meeting up with are different ones.

Now the question is if that deconfirms it entirely, or just this announcement
I am skeptical about Ghostbusters but I don't think this 100% rules it out, didn't he flat out deny The Exorcist right up until it got announced.

Unrelated, he keeps talking about a maze based on an IP "no one thinks I am doing". Is there an IP that most have denied along the lines of "That will never happen"

He was disconfirming Ghostbusters to that question. Question was if he was meeting up with the filmmakers of Ghostbusters and he said no. That absolutely doesn't mean it's not happening. It means that the film makers he is meeting up with are different ones.
yeah, that's the main reason i kinda posted it.
*sigh* I really hope the second part of what you said is true, but it sounds like he did deconfirm Ghostbusters :(

Sorry, couldn't help but notice you were listening to some Foo Fighters :rock:
M6oTx3n.jpg

Reactions: Legacy and Jaden
Phew, there may be hope after all.

Guess we should expect an announcment either late April, early May, or late May. Hope they dont wait till august to announce the final two mazes.