Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Ew, people getting mad over entertainment seriously disgust me. People have different opinions, they like what they like, doesn't make something objectively good or bad. The fact people waste their life complaining about things that don't matter kills me. Seriously people have lost loved ones, been robbed, shot, murdered, etc and you get mad 'cause a movie wasn't what you wanted...ugh, people.

Pleasant. Do you now what escapism is? You should research it in connection to that list you put forth. It might enlighten you as to why people get “mad over entertainment”.

Your post is quite the hypocrisy. A forum dedicated to the discussion of entertainment. Where people share their differing opinions. Of course, it doesn’t matter, does it? Complaining about individuals complaining, that is.

(Dear moderators, I apologize. I had to address it, though.)

Based on Legacy using a Simpsons gif in response to questions about what the announcement was, I think it's potentially Monsters.

HHN Hollywood announcement in a couple hours if I have not read this wrong?

Hollywood speculator, Orlando lurker here. 8:30 am is NOT an announcement time. It’s been taken out of context on both sides of the forum. The person who asked John the question that warranted the time response did not ask what time an announcement would come, he asked John what time it was in Ireland because, for those of you who don’t know, HHN Hollywood’s creative director lives full time in Ireland

Hollywood speculator, Orlando lurker here. 8:30 am is NOT an announcement time. It’s been taken out of context on both sides of the forum. The person who asked John the question that warranted the time response did not ask what time an announcement would come, he asked John what time it was in Ireland because, for those of you who don’t know, HHN Hollywood’s creative director lives full time in Ireland

It's even more ironic because the time that woulda come out had that meant Cali time, 11:30 for us, is actually kinda accurate.

OMG if we don’t get an announcement today and it ends up we’re all excited over somebody asking what time it is...

tmiCaUj.gif

The person who asked the question doesn’t show in the twitter thread. Tweet deleted? Person set to private?

It’s an easy mistake to make when it seems to be a direct response to himself.