Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 250 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The person who asked the question doesn’t show in the twitter thread. Tweet deleted? Person set to private?

It’s an easy mistake to make when it seems to be a direct response to himself.
The person’s tweets are set to private. It’s definitely easy to be taken out of context. When I first saw the tweet it was in a screenshot over on the Hollywood side and I thought it was an announcement time. Turned out that I followed the guy who John responded to so I was able to see that he asked for the time in Ireland and not an announcement time

Ew, people getting mad over entertainment seriously disgust me. People have different opinions, they like what they like, doesn't make something objectively good or bad. The fact people waste their life complaining about things that don't matter kills me. Seriously people have lost loved ones, been robbed, shot, murdered, etc and you get mad 'cause a movie wasn't what you wanted...ugh, people.

Kind of a dramatic response to the expression of a personal opinion on an entertainment forum. If "people getting mad over entertainment seriously disgusts" you, then maybe you're in the wrong place? I've said many times over at Nightmares that i love the fact that HHN mixes up the types of horror they choose for the houses because people's tastes are so widely varied. I think this is a good thing. So, I'm well aware of the concept that opinions won't make something "objectively good or bad" - but thanks for the attempt to mansplain that. Further, I don't even come close to "wasting my life complaining". I left an opinion on one movie in a weird sideways defense of another movie, and this is the dramatic reaction? Ridiculous, actually.

Maybe find a jazz cigarette, a bag of Doritos, a couch, and a good horror movie (good being entirely subjective, of course), and calm your tits.

Also, Rix Flix on YouTube put out a video I think on the 17th that said one of his sources who was 100% correct last year has told him House of 1000 Corpses, Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters, Swamp Yeti, and Leave it to Cleaver 2 are all coming. Do you guys think this has any stock?

Also, Rix Flix on YouTube put out a video I think on the 17th that said one of his sources who was 100% correct last year has told him House of 1000 Corpses, Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters, Swamp Yeti, and Leave it to Cleaver 2 are all coming. Do you guys think this has any stock?

That's certainly a solid line-up in my opinion, but those are also the most heavily speculated houses for this year so it would be very easy to see all of these mentioned across the internet and then quote it as 'fact'