TODAY Cafe | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

TODAY Cafe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It definitely does look a bit off in those pictures. Will be interesting to see what it looks like from the park.

I haven’t been following this project because this is probably the worst idea for a quick service/cafe that I’ve ever heard but when I saw those pictures of the sign, it looked eligible. It was just a poor design choice. Universal officially has the worst ride in Orlando (Fast and Furious) along with the worst theme for a food establishment.

I haven’t been following this project because this is probably the worst idea for a quick service/cafe that I’ve ever heard but when I saw those pictures of the sign, it looked eligible. It was just a poor design choice. Universal officially has the worst ride in Orlando (Fast and Furious) along with the worst theme for a food establishment.
Did Forbes release this list or? ABC commissary still exists and is the same exact them but you seemingly forget that as usual.

Reactions: Andysol
ABC Commissary feels left out. It thought it was the worst. :'(

Um... okay.

Reactions: RevFreako

It's eligible for what mike? Or too quick with your trolling to do some proof reading?

It's eligible for what mike? Or too quick with your trolling to do some proof reading?

Lmao. You got the point but why are y’all triggered.

In that photo posted above by IU, the sign looks bad. That’s my opinion. That’s all. Move on.

This may be the worst. At least you won’t have to wait at ABC commissary by using online order. ABC also has more than 20 chairs indoors=air conditioning.
D48pBlMXkAAquEE.jpg

(Source: IU)

You were saying?

My complaint, is more of a small grimace (As I do understand that this isn't supposed to be anything major), is that they should've had more seating for this on the inside. I've seen Starbuck's that are larger than this for the indoors.

I'm hoping it's open for breakfast when I visit tomorrow. I really couldn't care less how it's themed as long as the food is good. The location is convenient for people entering/leaving the park, so I'm happy to see it returning finally.

It looks to have more seating now than it did before, so that's actually a plus. The renovation looks fresh and clean inside, so overall a good change...

That said, they GOT RID OF MY YUMMY PASTA SALAD AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM!