Avengers: Endgame (2019) | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No doubt my last post here before I watch it.

How essential do you think it is, that I watch Captain Marvel?

I've been trying to catch up for the past few weeks and finished Ant-Man and the Wasp last night. There's a showing tonight for Captain Marvel but I'm swamped at work and if I can avoid seeing it, I will.

Not essential at all. I would say it's similar to not seeing Black Panther before Infinity War.

Reactions: JMalez and Scott W.
Not essential at all. I would say it's similar to not seeing Black Panther before Infinity War.

Funny enough, I never seen Black Panther before Infinity War either. Watching it back, it helped explain a few of his powers but the character was already introduced in Civil War.

Since nobody should have met Captain Marvel since the movie takes place in the 90s, I probably know as much as the rest of the Avengers (if that makes sense?)

Funny enough, I never seen Black Panther before Infinity War either. Watching it back, it helped explain a few of his powers but the character was already introduced in Civil War.

Since nobody should have met Captain Marvel since the movie takes place in the 90s, I probably know as much as the rest of the Avengers (if that makes sense?)

I totally forgot about BP being in Civil War! There's so many of these films now it's easy to forget who pops up where.

Assuming you have seen the post credits scene from Infinity War with Fury and the pager, you can pretty much put 2+2 together from there regarding Cap Marvel.

Reactions: Scott W.
After 12 hours of being out here in East Asia, consensus is its a good movie with great moments but its probably the last MCU film they will watch.

Just saw it..non spoiler review and just solely based on my emotions.

1st hour...zzzz
2nd Hour :clap:
3rd hour: a combination of :freak: and :fist: and :grumble:.

I enjoyed infinity war more and I have a feeling this will probably be the most divisive Marvel film yet.

eQcE6to.jpg

Oh and big thing is there is no end credit scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journey_On
Not long till I will be off to eat copious amounts of popcorn, drink some coke and watch the finale 10 years in the making

oh i know, i have been on minimal drinks today to make sure I wont need to leave, popcorn first then sips of coke.

For those seeing the movie in Orlando, what theater are you seeing it in?

First time back at West Oaks Mall since Madagascar 3, thanks to the AMC app failing miserably.

Will probably shoot for IMAX at Pointe sometime next week, unless this pulls a Star Wars for me.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
First time back at West Oaks Mall since Madagascar 3, thanks to the AMC app failing miserably.

Will probably shoot for IMAX at Pointe sometime next week, unless this pulls a Star Wars for me.
I’ve been thinking about West Oaks as they now have the recliners, but I sort of want to see it in IMAX. And not LieMAX either. Won’t be seeing it until Monday though due to weekend travel plans (cruise).

Reactions: SeventyOne
For those seeing the movie in Orlando, what theater are you seeing it in?
Cinemark Artegon ... love this theater with its art-deco vibe. I feel sorry for CineMark Universal - the last theater with no reserve seats, shows starting every 15-30 minutes for the next 29 hours - its gonna be a zoo with everyone lining up to get a good seat.