Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Is some kind of monster the title of the maze you heard? Cause I know I’m not mistaken in knowing that the movie by that title is a documentary about the St. Anger era of Metallica and that’s nothing to make a maze about unless it’s just rooms of James and Lars arguing.

If this is the truth, then please let there be a room based on the scene where Dave Mustaine is crying to Lars about getting kicked out of the band..

I heard metallica "some kind of monster" is a possibility this year
Hope this is true!!! I've always wanted a Metallica music maze. Can we also get this as a scare? I really want this to happen.

Songs they can use for the maze:
Master Of Puppets
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
Enter Sandman
Seek and Destroy
Welcome Home Sanitarium
Creeping Death
One
The Four-Horsemen
Jump In The Fire

I know theres too many songs for this to fit, but there are so many good ones to choose. I'd like to see a little tribute to Cliff Burton.

Last edited:
Wow I think this is legitimately the first HHN announcement (that I can think of) that I don’t even have a clue really of what it will be. I’m kinda stoked and kinda nervous.

place your bets boys. i say it'll either be ghostbusters or ucm, because ghostbusters is a huge crowd giver for the event, and ucm is a repeat so it can be announced at the "early" phase of announcements