Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Overall I enjoyed it for what it was.
only gripe is that they handled the time travel so well until cap goes back. He would have technically spend his life with alternate universe peggy so how does he end up back in our universe? Unless alternate pimm sends him back.

My brain is still processing, so allow me to echo a comment from @quinnmac000 that was apparent with a family member that I gage with on their enjoyment, as they do think that this is their stopping point going forward.

Gonna have to see it again, but this is a film that does need to be seen in a big screen.

Gonna have to see it again, but this is a film that does need to be seen in a big screen.

What if you already have a big screen with 7.1 surround sound at home? My kids can't sit through a 3-hour movie without having to use the restroom at least once, so I'm reluctant to watch it in the theatres.

My brain is still processing, so allow me to echo a comment from @quinnmac000 that was apparent with a family member that I gage with on their enjoyment, as they do think that this is their stopping point going forward.

This isn't even the end of Phase 3 -- "Spiderman: Far From Home" is. (There must be a reason why but they are being tight lipped about it)

What if you already have a big screen with 7.1 surround sound at home? My kids can't sit through a 3-hour movie without having to use the restroom at least once, so I'm reluctant to watch it in the theatres.
Unless your screen is IMAX-sized... lol... this is a big screen film. I suggest looking at the CNET 'when to pee' article lol

Unless your screen is IMAX-sized... lol... this is a big screen film. I suggest looking at the CNET 'when to pee' article lol

Of course it's not, so I may have to consider making this a date night with my wife. F'ing kids. Ruining everything!

This isn't even the end of Phase 3 -- "Spiderman: Far From Home" is. (There must be a reason why but they are being tight lipped about it)

After putting investment and time and energy into a 22 film storyline, some people just seem ready to move on to the next thing because necessarily putting more time into a series may not be as fruitful.

I think that last battle versus Thanos was the greatest thing I've ever watched in my entire life. I think I wanna watch this movie 100 more times. I don't really understand all the hate for this movie (specifically the first 2 acts) I was entertained the entire time.

When I was up later last night, my feelings were that the first half were..weaker than I expected, but the second was pure ecstasy.

Honestly, I'm thinking more and more; and the more that I do, the more I do love this film. It feels like a great end, and while I do have some..qualms, particularly with one thing, it's one of the best in the MCU.

The finale itself, was one of the best moments in film history; for what it does.

After putting investment and time and energy into a 22 film storyline, some people just seem ready to move on to the next thing because necessarily putting more time into a series may not be as fruitful.

And that's pretty much the basis from the one that I gage these movies on for the GP. I'm sticking on-board, but I know that it's more than likely going to be alone for the near future.

__

And to do a spoiler, as I won't spoil the entire freaking film; but one thing just makes me fascinated..

I love the ideas and direction that they took with Professor Hulk, as I am really excited to see how they handle this going forward for Bruce and Hulk's arc together (As they are strangely a couple in a way).

Well poop i wanted to go catch it again this weekend both the cinemas I use are totally booked, the local Odeon has actually had to use more screens that previously listed to keep up with demand and they are still all full.