Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 593 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen in close-ups this looks more like water nozzles spraying a very fine mist.
It is cheap, safe and another way to get those sweaty guests wet.

Due to one fact I kinda agree this may also be right. We have not seen a large ln2 tank installed anywhere that I recall. Sorry to waffle everybody! :)

Last edited:
This may end up being the most analyzed ride ever.

And volcano bay was the most analyzed park ever. Until Fantastic Worlds, that is.

The fact we have aerials and the coverage we do now are so far removed from how things used to be.
And when you combine that additional information with the fact that this ride is primarily outdoors vs something like Kong/F&F/Fallon/etc where we can’t see anything outside of the facade and show building; that just means we’re able to see more of what’s going on.

Simply put, we are able to analyze it more than ever before. And I love it! Hah

And volcano bay was the most analyzed park ever. Until Fantastic Worlds, that is.

The fact we have aerials and the coverage we do now are so far removed from how things used to be.
And when you combine that additional information with the fact that this ride is primarily outdoors vs something like Kong/F&F/Fallon/etc where we can’t see anything outside of the facade and show building; that just means we’re able to see more of what’s going on.

Simply put, we are able to analyze it more than ever before. And I love it! Hah

Can't wait for FW. That's gonna be fun.

I like how you can already see them painting the sound barrier wall green on the top-right corner of that first picture :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also note how the unicorn is no longer covered by tarps!

57591566_2329801007265504_5736953121968488448_n.jpg

Also, first live look at Skrewt AA:

It's so sexy, would be awesome to have a functioning scale model of this thing.

Reactions: Felipe
Nice pick of Devin Bush. I'm aggravated about us not getting Haskins but understand the need for a new left tackle.
Great trade and pick. There were really only about a dozen true first round players in this draft, but a lot of good second and third round quality. . Just about everyone else was second day material. Every single player that the pundits had the Steelers drafting at #20 are 'still' on the board for day 2. Bush was a real need for them....and word in the Pgh. Media is that the Bengals were ready to draft Bush with their choice at #11......Hagrid could have been a mean offensive lineman.

Great trade and pick. There were really only about a dozen true first round players in this draft, but a lot of good second and third round quality. . Just about everyone else was second day material. Every single player that the pundits had the Steelers drafting at #20 are 'still' on the board for day 2. Bush was a real need for them....and word in the Pgh. Media is that the Bengals were ready to draft Bush with their choice at #11......Hagrid could have been a mean offensive lineman.

Did You get lost bro? lol

Here's a new simulated POV I just found. They get a little more accurate every time.

Yes, you're right, they just keep getting better. He probably needs to extend the 5 seconds he had in Hagrid's barn. The test runs were showing 15--17 seconds there. And probably needs to slow down a bit going past Fluffy. But damn, that's pretty good, what he's got at this point in time.

Fingers crossed for more fiber optics like Forbidden Journey’s sign.

I’m crossing everything I’ve got! It’s a small space, so I’m not going to raise my expectations for it, but I’m hoping. How cool would it be if it said “Care of Magical Creatures” in carved letters and then “Hagrid’s [...] Motorbike Adventure” appeared around it with fiber optics??

Status
Not open for further replies.