HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
hqdefault.jpg

I love Tormund.

I dont think my heart is ready for what could possibly happen sunday. Im almost sure i will pause this episode twice to gather myself.

Reactions: Jamesh22
hqdefault.jpg

I love Tormund.

I LOL'd so hard at that scene, and the giant milk drinking. Such a perfect episode.

I dont think my heart is ready for what could possibly happen sunday. Im almost sure i will pause this episode twice to gather myself.

Me too. Very nervous about which favorites die. I'm sure there will be some shockers and surprises.

Also, this Sunday's episode is officially the longest ever GOT episode :)

Reactions: alomar
I LOL'd so hard at that scene, and the giant milk drinking. Such a perfect episode.

Me too. Very nervous about which favorites die. I'm sure there will be some shockers and surprises.

Also, this Sunday's episode is officially the longest ever GOT episode :)
Exactly! I dont think anyone major but some important people yes.

Gotta disagree there, she is bad ass.

I'm hoping she uses a 'certain' person's face to finish off her kill list ;)

Eh, they wasted her arc, IMO. Shouldve died last season. Wasted the Hound’s arc too. But then again, they’ve killed very very little of anyone with importance the last few years since the writing has gotten sloppy w/ no source material.

Keeping them alive just because “they’re badass” is weak storytelling. They could’ve given her a complete story; and an incredibly redeeming one, at that. What’s her purpose outside of “badass girl” at this point in the story? Honestly? Where does she go from here?

And when did she learn to be a master of archery, throwing knives and a staff as well? All in one episode. It’s “forced badassery” and it’s glaringly obvious. She was much better as an assassin and “badass” doesn’t suit her.

She’d be an incredibly lame Cersei killer w/ Jamie’s face. That, too, is lazy storytelling. Jamie needs to die by her hand or vice verse.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Eh, they wasted her arc, IMO. Shouldve died last season. Wasted the Hound’s arc too. But then again, they’ve killed very very little of anyone with importance the last few years since the writing has gotten sloppy w/ no source material.

Keeping them alive just because “they’re badass” is weak storytelling. They could’ve given her a complete story; and an incredibly redeeming one, at that. What’s her purpose outside of “badass girl” at this point in the story? Honestly? Where does she go from here?

And when did she learn to be a master of archery, throwing knives and a staff as well? All in one episode. It’s “forced badassery” and it’s glaringly obvious. She was much better as an assassin and “badass” doesn’t suit her.

She’d be an incredibly lame Cersei killer w/ Jamie’s face. That, too, is lazy storytelling. Jamie needs to die by her hand or vice verse.
Gotta love that phrase, "Forced Badassery". :thumbsup:....:lol:

Reactions: Andysol
But then again, they’ve killed very very little of anyone with importance the last few years since the writing has gotten sloppy w/ no source material.

From what I recall, GRRM filled in Benioff and Weiss with the plot from WoW so the showrunners definitely have source material to work with.

Well, the pilot did show her hit a bullseye with an arrow from far away. And she learned to fight with a staff during her time training with the Faceless Men. I’m guessing they taught her knife skills as well.

Reactions: Andysol
I’m gonna be honest. It was not anywhere close to as good as it should have been.

By knowing next to nothing about the villain, his death means a lot less. Plus, they should have killed way more characters then they did. This should have been a death sentence for most of them.

I really hope they make up for this in the next episodes. The king has been made out to be the main villain since the first episode, yet he’s dead with 3 more to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyro