Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

You weren't the first one to call out the Universal Monsters happening. :eek:O:

Where exactly, is that? I'm looking on the main site, but the only thing shown on the main page, is Universal Monsters. And then, when clicking to show the various press announcements, none of that 3 empty boxes are there.

Is it for Mobile that I should be looking it in regards to that?

EDIT: Nevermind, as I found this.

Halloween Horror Nights

Never said I was the first.

Legacy, when you said Orlando's video was not finished in time, do you know when they normally make these videos? A few days before an announcement, or finished for a few weeks/months (once house is locked in) and waiting for social media team to do their thing?

Legacy, when you said Orlando's video was not finished in time, do you know when they normally make these videos? A few days before an announcement, or finished for a few weeks/months (once house is locked in) and waiting for social media team to do their thing?
Um...

I’m not sure how to answer this without giving away part of the game.

Typically (I’m fairly certain), they’re complete 2-3 weeks out. The team that creates them isn’t solely developing HHN videos (which I feel a need to reiterate).

Actual commercials are typically done about 2 months prior.

The exception would be a case like 25th, correct? Because if I'm not mistaken, they had to film outside of the US, and in turn; had filmed in Europe with the intent of not just for that year's ad, but the announcement.
If I remember correctly, they filmed about 6 months prior, and post-production was done about 4 weeks later.

I went to HHN22 and have no recollection of the Monsters house.

I did only attend for 1 night that year but can clearly remember the below:

Gothic
The Walking Dead: Dead Inside
Welcome to Silent Hill
Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare
Penn & Teller: New(kd) Vegas

Clearly forgot about Dead End and House of horrors.

here's a walkthrough

I have no recollection at all which is strange as I can remember everything else.

It was the first time we ever came to Florida and we were gutted that we would miss Halloween Horror as we were there in September but we found out it opened just before we left.
We booked a 1 night pass and my mates then bought us express pass as an early birthday present as we only had 1 night. I seem to recall we did stay and scream as well so I doubt we would have skipped the house.
I even recall doing Gothic twice as I loved that one.

here's a walkthrough

What's with the crappy one-piece, rigid, plastic masks?

I was really excited for this house but the costumes in the video look HORRIBLE! The solid unmovable masks, at least.

Did people love that?

Now I'm worried about this house...

Someone talk me off the ledge...

What's with the crappy one-piece, rigid, plastic masks?

I was really excited for this house but the costumes in the video look HORRIBLE! The solid unmovable masks, at least.

Did people love that?

Now I'm worried about this house...

Someone talk me off the ledge...
the house had strobe lights everywhere, sorta like dead exposure, so the scares were like pitch black, then BAM! monster in your face. also you gotta remember, the house was last minute. originally it was supposed to be a chupacabra house, so they scrapped it and instead built this.