Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the second picture it’s easier to see but that orange figurine seems like another “creature” that we will encounter. It’s positioned in such a way that the passing train will get a good view of it. Any ideas as to what it could be? I have been trying to search for what it could be but no luck. Or are my eyes fooling me and it’s not a creature and construction related?

Guessing they’re going to stain this a nice dark brown.

It’ll look really good once done. Although I’m curious why they needed that access path (which they clearly do).

As for the orange, unsure. Its likely covering something. Could be a metal stand of some sort that would be used to tie up a boat maybe? Shooting in the dark here.

In the second picture it’s easier to see but that orange figurine seems like another “creature” that we will encounter. It’s positioned in such a way that the passing train will get a good view of it. Any ideas as to what it could be? I have been trying to search for what it could be but no luck. Or are my eyes fooling me and it’s not a creature and construction related?

Maybe it's just a construction cone?

I first thought it was the AA ladder we where all hope to be in the ride. But I think it's the wire work and metal stand for a big AA, my guess is a troll, they have the need to mess with ride vehicles so here he makes it bumping through the abbie's window.

Status
Not open for further replies.