SeaWorld Orlando's Future Plans | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Orlando's Future Plans

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
$7 million sounds right for a queue, station and any other support buildings. Add an additional $23 million for the coaster and you have a $30 mil budget, perfect for SeaWorld.

uhhh i may be wrong by $7mil sounds a bit pricey just for the queue, station, maintenance bay, and gift shop. unless they go balls to the wall with theming though. but from the rumored area the coaster is supposed to go in, that area is kind of bland, so i would guess they would make a whole new area and renovate it (if they touch the pretzel stand theyre dead)

uhhh i may be wrong by $7mil sounds a bit pricey just for the queue, station, maintenance bay, and gift shop. unless they go balls to the wall with theming though. but from the rumored area the coaster is supposed to go in, that area is kind of bland, so i would guess they would make a whole new area and renovate it (if they touch the pretzel stand theyre dead)

You have to include infrastructure and landscaping as well into that. $7 Mil sounds pricey, but its what the parks pay whenever they add stuff like this. When Uni/Disney are spending $100 Mil for one attraction, this is a "bargain" for them.

You have to include infrastructure and landscaping as well into that. $7 Mil sounds pricey, but its what the parks pay whenever they add stuff like this. When Uni/Disney are spending $100 Mil for one attraction, this is a "bargain" for them.

anyone know the cost of makos station, queue, and entrance plaza? i wanna get a reference

For reference, Tigris/Electric Eel supposedly had a budget of around $10-$12 million and that included the coaster, station, queue, shop & rockwork.

Reactions: Magic-Man
For reference, Tigris/Electric Eel supposedly had a budget of around $10-$12 million and that included the coaster, station, queue, shop & rockwork.
Wasn't the rockwork already in place from the boat ride(s) that previously occupied the space? Or did they add more?

Reactions: MakoMania
Wasn't the rockwork already in place from the boat ride(s) that previously occupied the space? Or did they add more?
Yeah the old Tidal Wave rockwork was used, I was just talking about the rockwork they have done on the station and entry area. My bad I should've been more clear.

Reactions: Alicia
Yeah the old Tidal Wave rockwork was used, I was just talking about the rockwork they have done on the station and entry area. My bad I should've been more clear.

i didnt notice any new rockwork. the queue is litteraly in the old trench that tidal wave used to go through. you can lutteraly walk right up to a boarded up station. the only "rockwork" were stones placed here and there to make it look pretty

i didnt notice any new rockwork. the queue is litteraly in the old trench that tidal wave used to go through. you can lutteraly walk right up to a boarded up station. the only "rockwork" were stones placed here and there to make it look pretty
There's rockwork all over the Stanleyville side of the station at least. Not sure on the other side.

There's rockwork all over the Stanleyville side of the station at least. Not sure on the other side.

oh well if you count that rockwork. i just count that as part of the station lmao, the material used on the station. i consider rockwork like what they have mangled in railblazer, like to that scale

While I see the rumors of it being Premier..part of me thinks it could be actually Mack. Because as I look at that launch, it seems eerily similar to their installations of Star Trek and Hunger Games, where they had a..unique way of doing the launch system.

If it is Premier, I am really curious; as I don't think they've done a launch like this since SDC's Powder Keg.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristopherSE
I think this, a flying theater, and a Sesame Street dark ride in the next couple of years would round out the park really well.

On the flying theater thing all it takes is a journey trough some nice landscapes and the attraction will be extremely popular. It's not like Disney needs a bunch of IP to get anyone on soarin

While I see the rumors of it being Premier..part of me thinks it could be actually Mack. Because as I look at that launch, it seems eerily similar to their installations of Star Trek and Hunger Games, where they had a..unique way of doing the launch system.

If it is Premier, I am really curious; as I don't think they've done a launch like this since SDC's Powder Keg.

powder keg was s&s

edit: oh poop nvm i didn’t know they worked together