Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

Okay, I messed up my reservation the first time, but then i got back in like 5 mins later and got the right time (Had to use a diffrent email) lol! but yeah june 11th 2:00pm

I'm interested to see how crowded the land will be because unless you have the first or last time block of the day, you only really get 2 hours with the group of people who booked your time slot since they all overlap.

Also gonna keep an eye out on falcon wait times those first couple weeks, like I can only hope it won't be so long that it would hog up all my time in the land.

I'm interested to see how crowded the land will be because unless you have the first or last time block of the day, you only really get 2 hours with the group of people who booked your time slot since they all overlap.

Also gonna keep an eye out on falcon wait times those first couple weeks, like I can only hope it won't be so long that it would hog up all my time in the land.
Wouldn’t you just hop in line for the Falcon when your time is almost up? Will they kick you out if your already in line?

I’m planning on jumping in line for Smugglers Run at the last possible minute of my 8 PM - 12 AM reservation. Leaves plenty of time to weave through the crowds to explore the land.

I’m also wondering about tour plans for the day. Haven’t been to DLR since 2016 and would like to see GotG and Pixar Pier in addition to the DL classics - DCA has early admission June 3. Thinking 8 AM admission DL > DCA noon > DL evening > SW:GE 8 PM.

That would be so bogus.

Well no need for a reservation for me because I’m blacked out for opening weekend and I’ll be in Europe for the entirety of the reservation slots. I’m curious to see how it will pan out.
During Horror nights in USH they have a wrist band system. Maybe they could utilize that here.

Wouldn’t you just hop in line for the Falcon when your time is almost up? Will they kick you out if your already in line?

If they are using a 4 hour block for the land, I'm betting they stop letting people in line so that the last people get off the ride right when the window closes. Basically if the line is an hour, and your window closes at 4pm, they won't let anyone in line after 3 pm.

If they are using a 4 hour block for the land, I'm betting they stop letting people in line so that the last people get off the ride right when the window closes. Basically if the line is an hour, and your window closes at 4pm, they won't let anyone in line after 3 pm.

That would have to be pretty well spelled out in advance, or there will be riots.

Got my ressie for 6/12 from 11-3. It was super easy. They used the same system that DVC uses for the Moonlight Magic nights which is a huge improvement over the older system.

That would have to be pretty well spelled out in advance, or there will be riots.
The alternative is to have people's window open and there already be a huge line for the ride. If people figure out that they can buy more time in the land by jumping in line the last second, it'll be a madhouse. Also every time the ride cycles they'd have to walk people back out the entrance of the land to make sure they do leave.

The alternative is to have people's window open and there already be a huge line for the ride. If people figure out that they can buy more time in the land by jumping in line the last second, it'll be a madhouse. Also every time the ride cycles they'd have to walk people back out the entrance of the land to make sure they do leave.

No way are they going to empty the land out multiple times a day. The times are all overlapping. They can do this, but as I said, if that is not CRYSTAL clear, there will be riots, literally.

No way are they going to empty the land out multiple times a day. The times are all overlapping. They can do this, but as I said, if that is not CRYSTAL clear, there will be riots, literally.

I misread the pic earlier with times. I thought they had gaps between times.

I got a reservation in an hour. I kept refreshing at even though they said not too becase I thought the screen would chage at 10. Anyway I wasn’t expecting to get one so I am Stoked. I am hoping it is not going to be a madhouse and I can somewhat enjoy it without being a sardine but who Am I kidding this is Disneyland.

I got a reservation in an hour. I kept refreshing at even though they said not too becase I thought the screen would chage at 10. Anyway I wasn’t expecting to get one so I am Stoked. I am hoping it is not going to be a madhouse and I can somewhat enjoy it without being a sardine but who Am I kidding this is Disneyland.

You would have to hope they are not allowing so many people in that those let in have no chance to rise the ONLY ride. I must assume you will only be allowed once.

There are a lot of little details that need to be on a 10 foot tall obelisk at the entrance, and there needs to be a very good system to enforce it fairly.

That includes limits on merch. Folks getting in the first couple of days will be able to make a LOT of money on eBay with some stuff. Pin lines will be insane. Blue milk cup lines will be insane. Even park pahmplets will disappear. A certain scummy youtuber/forum overlord will have his minions take every map they can physcially carry.

I have no faith Disney will do this properly/fairly.