Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 598 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the marketing power of Star Wars and Disney is sure to out hype this new Potter ride , regardless of the quality of the attraction.

Once The millennium falcon selfies hit the net, it’s all over.

Agree 100%. I always believed that Universal should have opened Hagrid before SWGE at DL opens. Hagrid will be a better experience than the Falcon or any other ride Disney/Universal has done in the past few years... but Disney's marketing team is just amazing.

Sadly the marketing power of Star Wars and Disney is sure to out hype this new Potter ride , regardless of the quality of the attraction.

I don't think they'll overlap much especially since they're on the opposite side of the country.

Agree 100%. I always believed that Universal should have opened Hagrid before SWGE at DL opens. Hagrid will be a better experience than the Falcon or any other ride Disney/Universal has done in the past few years... but Disney's marketing team is just amazing.

I imagine Disney wanted to do that before they moved up the date at DLR.

Reactions: Andysol

Selfies in the Falcon, and in front of Star Wars ships have been happening for a long time at the Star Wars Celebrations, and other large cons.

Reactions: natespf
This idea is one of the reasons why I’ve always thought that if Tower of Terror has to get a retheme, Monsters Inc is the way to go.
Now that they have Fox, just go balls to the wall and theme it to Alien

Hmmm, combine that with the RNRC retheme to incredicoaster rumor....
I really want Incredibles to get a ride and I believe this could be a huge hit

Now that they have Fox, just go balls to the wall and theme it to Alien

I really want Incredibles to get a ride and I believe this could be a huge hit

Gee, what defunct attraction was originally going to be Alien and would probably fit better in DHS than MK? Bring it back in the form it was originally going to be (I know they'll just sit on the rights, though :().

Last edited:
image0.jpg

Is that stained glass?! Nice!

It’s beautiful, right? Even better then I thought it would be.

It’s basically what the large abbey building would’ve looked like had all the stained glass not been blown out.

That gets me even more stoked for the queue to see the transition from maintained to dilapidated.

I’m other news... that after-Kentucky derby party hangover is a real one.

How can it be backlit with a board sealing it up? It appears to block all light that might occur within.
I'm assuming it's temporary, or will have holes carved into it. There are wires inside there we saw last week. This is sealing the inside off from the elements while they finish the surface around the sign I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.