Avengers: Endgame (2019) | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Captain Marvel didn’t just come in an one punch Thanos to death. Still have no clue why people were afraid that was going to happen.

So Captain Marvel didn’t just come in an one punch Thanos to death. Still have no clue why people were afraid that was going to happen.
I mean, she's insanely powerful compared to most MCU characters. I think people were worried she'd overshadow the original 6, which she did not. Of course, they did conveniently write her out of most of the movie.
[/spoiler]

Reactions: Andysol
I also saw it in IMAX 3D at the pointe and was very disappointed. Terrible glasses and terrible 3D transfer. Way better in Dolby but I am a sucker for a crisp image and top notch sound. 3d really only ever seems worth it at the movies when its actually made for it (Alita and Avatar) or an animated movie.
I saw it in RPX at Artegon and was also disappointed in the 3D. Watched Avengers 1 in 3D a few nights earlier and it was much more dimensional. Some shots in the last 10 minutes barely seemed to be 3D at all.

It’s looking like Endgame May come up just short of the second weekend record. BoxOfficeMojo currently has it at $145.8M.

Either way, huge haul for a second weekend.

It’s looking like Endgame May come up just short of the second weekend record. BoxOfficeMojo currently has it at $145.8M.

Either way, huge haul for a second weekend.
It’s because my dad didn’t have time to see it with me this weekend :bored:

Reactions: Nick
Why include credits when there's no scene at the end?
I guess no need. I did see it tonight though and from time I got in the theater to back to my car it was 3.5 hours (of course CityWalk will do that to you). Just saying it’s not something you can sneak in... gotta commit.

Was able to sit back and just enjoy the movie this time and I definitely liked it more than on first viewing when I was on the edge of my seat and trying not to miss a single thing. Not sure if I can say it’s better than Infinity War or not, although I think that will be very much a personal preference with no wrong choice.

Also, wanna give a shout-out to Hawkeye in this movie for being a complete and total badass. I feel with how much went on and the major developments, Renner hasn’t gotten enough credit for this performance.

Why include credits when there's no scene at the end?

Actually..there's apparently going to be an addition.

The next Far From Home trailer, as Disney and Sony apparently made a deal when it came to how FFHs next trailer would be seen in theaters: added following today's release of the new trailer.

__

So with free reign on Spoilers..

I continue to love how they finally incorporated Professor Hulk. It seems like the best choice, and it should be fascinating to see how Marvel Studios represents the character in the future (especially, as rumors have been coming around of a Hulk/She-Hulk show for Disney +).

Weekend actuals ticked up a bit, but Endgame still fell just short of TFA second weekend ($1.9M behind the record). Seeing as TFA was able to have such a strong second weekend performance due to it being during Xmas and NYE, this is still a very impressive number.

Oh, and a Hulk Disney+ series makes too much sense. It can explore Hulk without having to deal with the pesky film rights that they’ve been working around for years.

Am I the only one who didn't like Professor Hulk? There were a couple cute moments from it like the fake Hulk smash, but otherwise, I'd rather see the split identities.

Am I the only one who didn't like Professor Hulk? There were a couple cute moments from it like the fake Hulk smash, but otherwise, I'd rather see the split identities.
I think Professor Hulk will get old if he stays the same over multiple movies, but Marvel has done a great job of evolving Hulk throughout the MCU. He’d become a boring character if it was just him smashing things all the time (imo).

My one complaint is that Hulk didn’t get a moment during the glorious fight scene at the end of the movie. Cap, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Thor, Iron Man, Strange, A-Force, etc all had big moment during that scene, which I think is a cinematic masterpiece. Hulk was just sort of there.