Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 248 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So basically if you're not staying on-site, you're going to be completely screwed. Not just at Galaxy's Edge, but Pandora, as well.

Needless to say, I am not a fan.

There is the possibility that later in the day right before the park closes (more likely for those After Party events), the queue will be a bit more manageable.

We've got new aerials!!!! Thanks Bio!!

Is it just me or does it look like something was cut from the backside of the building on the right side of the picture? I think that is the cantina?

No table service restaurant, though it was in the original artwork. Perhaps that's what you notice is missing.

It seems like such a weird thing to exclude from opening day. The only reason I can think is that they want people in and out as quickly as possible but it would be a license to print money.

It seems like such a weird thing to exclude from opening day. The only reason I can think is that they want people in and out as quickly as possible but it would be a license to print money.
Probably more of a budget cut issue like Toy Story Land stuff. But, like you said, it's a license to print money. Bet it's added in a year or two like they're doing with the TSL sit down restaurant.

Probably more of a budget cut issue like Toy Story Land stuff. But, like you said, it's a license to print money. Bet it's added in a year or two like they're doing with the TSL sit down restaurant.

So you've visited Galaxy's Edge? Why not return and ride Rise of the Resistence?

So you've visited Galaxy's Edge? Why not return for a sit down meal?

So you've visited Galaxy's Edge? Why not return and ride Rise of the Resistence?

So you've visited Galaxy's Edge? Why not return for a sit down meal?
I had a longer post, but pretty much this.

A delayed opening of things like this gives them reason to keep pushing TSL and SWGE and they can lie and say that the new TSR is because of "guest demand" or something. I expect them to have the sitdown for the 50th.