Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Did you all (those who attended last year) enjoy the Chucky SZ last year? It looked like a lot of fun, so I would be down to see it come back again this year.
We loved it. My wife got to go up and speak to him her name is Charlotte and we live in Charlotte NC he totally crapped all over her parents for being “real original” for naming her and stuff. Made fun of West Palm beach (where my step daughter lives) and then asked my wife what she did for a living when she said a histo tech he was like “what the hell is that?!” Which was funny when she said it’s medical he closed with “well fine I’ll cut ‘em up you stitch them up we got a deal? Cool. Get the hell out of here”

Was a ton of fun and super memorable. He also totally roasted this real drunk guy and made a joke about him as a toy and his moms toy. The place went crazy lol.

How would they do Stay Puff?? A huge inflatable above the whole house? :lol:
I’m thinking a giant puppet head a la the Poltergeist demon/clown heads or the giant creature from Midnight Snack 2 in Slaughter Sinema last year.

The way I picture it, they’ll have the big Stay Puft head scare, then one more Gozer scene with the Ghostbusters themselves as scares with the loud proton packs alongside maybe a dog or two to mix some things up, then a scene on the NYC street with the marshmallow smell and gunk everywhere with the Buster’s climbing out of the gunk as minor scares. Then one final room with the Ghostbuster’s celebrating in front of the apartment building with Slimer as a fun chase out scare.

I’ve heard a lot of people outside of this site saying that they hate the idea of GB as a house but I don’t think it’s that hard to come up with decent ideas for it. I think it has good potential to be at least as scary as ST was last year.

How would they do Stay Puff?? A huge inflatable above the whole house? :lol:
I said this in the Hollywood thread, but I think they're gonna use him as a giant head as a scare when you're inside a building for example. They can use his arms as a scare almost like he is destroying the walls. Its like the giant skull from Poltergiest.

I said this in the Hollywood thread, but I think they're gonna use him as a giant head as a scare when you're inside a building for example. They can use his arms as a scare almost like he is destroying the walls. Its like the giant skull from Poltergiest.
Wow that sounds like an amazing idea!! It’d be smart on their part because they don’t have to reinvent the scare because a similar one has been done in the past. What if they did a similar thing but on an even larger scale coming from above.

I’m thinking a giant puppet head a la the Poltergeist demon/clown heads or the giant creature from Midnight Snack 2 in Slaughter Sinema last year.

The way I picture it, they’ll have the big Stay Puft head scare, then one more Gozer scene with the Ghostbusters themselves as scares with the loud proton packs alongside maybe a dog or two to mix some things up, then a scene on the NYC street with the marshmallow smell and gunk everywhere with the Buster’s climbing out of the gunk as minor scares. Then one final room with the Ghostbuster’s celebrating in front of the apartment building with Slimer as a fun chase out scare.

I’ve heard a lot of people outside of this site saying that they hate the idea of GB as a house but I don’t think it’s that hard to come up with decent ideas for it. I think it has good potential to be at least as scary as ST was last year.

If they do a toasty marshmallow smell, I'm just going to hang out there all night

just realized we'll having two giant monsters in one event, stay puft and klownzilla

If KKfOS is confirmed and inside the Shrek theater, I'm very intrigued how they're gonna' pull off JoJo in there. He's one of my personal favs of the bunch and I'm not sure how much space they'll have for him compared to one of the regular SS's or parade buildings.

So I finally watched creepshow for the first time and I gotta say I really hope it doesn’t become a house this year. I like the idea of graveyard a lot better and think we only need one cheesy house this year and that’s the klowns

OMG! YES YES YES PLEASE MAKE MY GUESS BE TRUE
Soooooo will be seeing something like this?
hkfjusj.jpg