Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 600 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jk, he looks pretty cool, but I do think it was an...odd choice for them not to capture his eyes better in the video, especially given you've got so little face to begin with

I guess the eyes are okay, but why does hagrid's hair look so moisturized lol

Last edited:
Isn’t it interesting that JKR said no actual characters in the parks but went ahead with this addition. Perhaps she was convinced that Hagrid is a more timeless character?

I think that only applies to walk-around or meet & greets type stuff. We have actual characters in both FJ and Gringotts already.

68e68a9f-7222-4d7a-bb7e-00571b49d186-jpeg.9510

View attachment 9510

This has far exceeded all expectations.

LOVE IT! Thanks for the pic! Can't wait to see this finished with paint and lights on!

Yea, the photos in the announcement show the eyes better than the video:

D55L_d-W4AA_yd1.png:large

View attachment 9512

I think Hagrid looks GREAT, especially in this picture!

D55L_d-W4AA_yd1.png:large

One of the things that makes a huge difference to me is skin because even if an AA has fluid movements, if it doesn't look realistic, it just doesn't blow me away as much. I think they got the skin perfect here. I am a bit disappointed that the only motion they showed was his umbrella going up and down... but I remain optimistic that he's gonna have some good movement. They did great with the goblins in Gringotts & The Money Exchange, and KONG, so I have faith they can make it look and move great. But yeah, a missed opportunity filling that announcements with movie clips and shots of the umbrella instead of showcasing more of the actual big guy. Anyways, we'll see him in person SO SOON!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Last edited:
I believe she said no face characters in the park. After all, characters are already present in the rides in films.

Aah yes, I guess the requirement was no characters mingling among the guest areas.

Have they even tested with more than one train yet? We don't want a Gringotts opening repeat.

They have run more than one train on track as we saw it in a bio aerial video.

Status
Not open for further replies.