Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

It’s now been 2 months since I started Witcher 3 and I’m not even close to the end. With so much to do, I can finally see why this got so many awards.

Playing through Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Gotta love "Games with Gold." I'm not a huge AC fan, but it was in my library and I wanted something a bit different.

I'm probably going to pick up A Plague Tale: Innocence once it's released. Depending on the reviews.

Playing through Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Gotta love "Games with Gold." I'm not a huge AC fan, but it was in my library and I wanted something a bit different.

I'm probably going to pick up A Plague Tale: Innocence once it's released. Depending on the reviews.
People should play Plague Tale. Really good work from a unheralded studio.

World of Warcraft 8.2 patch dragged me back in again, Max levelled my main and now have a plan to mop up a ton of stuff that i newer got around to doing

World of Warcraft 8.2 patch dragged me back in again, Max levelled my main and now have a plan to mop up a ton of stuff that i newer got around to doing

Do you think 8.2 is worth coming back for? I stopped playing like a month before it dropped.

I have been playing Dragon Quest XI recently along with some Dota underlords and Teamfight Tactics. I'm really enjoying Dragon Quest. I went a long run where all i played were competitive multiplayer games and it's a nice change of pace to switch it up to something single player for a bit.

it depends on what sort of WoW player you are, there is a lot for me to do as I dont like to rush through and pick up every quest i can, there is new armor as well that can be upgraded to just below Mythic stuff, 2 new areas to quest in as well.

Replaying The Last of Us currently. Pumped for Part 2 to come out next year, was my favorite game of last generation and Part 2 may we’ll end up being my favorite of this generation if it’s as good or better.

A lot of the games on this gen I haven’t really been crazy about. Spider-Man PS4 is far and away my favorite game of the current console generation.

Replaying The Last of Us currently. Pumped for Part 2 to come out next year, was my favorite game of last generation and Part 2 may we’ll end up being my favorite of this generation if it’s as good or better.

A lot of the games on this gen I haven’t really been crazy about. Spider-Man PS4 is far and away my favorite game of the current console generation.
Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn? Easily one of the best games of the last 10 years.

I've been jumping between FE:3 Houses, Judgement, and PQ2. Need to clear some stuff out of my backlog before Cathrine drops in Sept and the rest of the games come out this fall.

Playing Bloodborne. My first Demonsoulsborne game and I already wanna throw my controller at my tv...