Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky there’s an easy way to evacuate the ride with all them paths :bolt:

I kid but on that topic, I still think that this is going to be the most spectacular ride to be evacuated on.
Now you got me wanting to be evacuated.. I've only been evacuated off one ride at Uni (F&F SuperCharged), and that was even pretty impressive backstage. Hagrid's would be NUTS.

There’s the final look of the stone @Alicia

They went ahead and weathered the roof more and are keeping the stone that color.

They’ve patched that larger gap on the right and painted over it and now have the plastic covering off the stained glass.

Likely their only step left is to re-install the sign. We might actually see it up today and complete with the speed they knocked this thing out.

There’s the final look of the stone @Alicia

They went ahead and weathered the roof more and are keeping the stone that color.

They’ve patched that larger gap on the right and painted over it and now have the plastic covering off the stained glass.

Likely their only step left is to re-install the sign. We might actually see it up today and complete with the speed they knocked this thing out.

I'll be there today so if it gets installed I'll get a pic of the finished product

As proof that I learn new things on here, I grew up with this piece of furniture (a tudor style oak bench) as a child and yet never knew the term Green Man. In this case, it is an evil green man but I believe it fits the bill. ;)

xxRF401.jpg

(If I have posted this before then forgive me)

Talked to someone today and apparently they are expecting it to open with all 12 trains in operation as much as possible. I just can't imagine they'll be able to without things stacking and I'd guess they'd want one or two back in the maintenance bay "ready" to roll out when something goes down.

Even with the moving walkway entrance/exit for loading/unloading on the move through the station there will always be someone who causes a backup of the station starting a cascade.

He also told me the ride was much more forceful than anyone anticipated, packing a lot of punch for a "family" coaster.

Talked to someone today and apparently they are expecting it to open with all 12 trains in operation as much as possible. I just can't imagine they'll be able to without things stacking and I'd guess they'd want one or two back in the maintenance bay "ready" to roll out when something goes down.

Even with the moving walkway entrance/exit for loading/unloading on the move through the station there will always be someone who causes a backup of the station starting a cascade.

He also told me the ride was much more forceful than anyone anticipated, packing a lot of punch for a "family" coaster.

TWELVE?!? Something tells me they can’t run all those at once. Intamins tends to run best one car less than designed so maybe it’ll run 9 at a time?

I believe it’s not out there publicly and I don’t want to out anyone but I will say the park is closing early for it. Hint hint.
Both parks close at 6 tonight. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but I figured I'd throw it out there. I thought it might've been for Grad Bash but I believe that's finished for this year.

That's awesome that it packs a punch.

12 trains seems pretty ambitious but I could see it.

3x trains unloading
3x trains unloading
2x trains in the final brake run/unicorn scene

Then it comes down to breaking down the block segments.

Status
Not open for further replies.