Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Or, you know, the water house...
I initially thought of that, and the fact that you said we might not even see it (supposedly the house is our camo-scare house for this year.) Obviously, you have more info than I. However, I will also add that I definitely feel like I'm missing half of the concept for the deep-sea house. I've got the general locale, the general feel of what's happening, but no idea on specifics (which could determine why a moat would be in the house.)

I initially thought of that, and the fact that you said we might not even see it (supposedly the house is our camo-scare house for this year.) Obviously, you have more info than I. However, I will also add that I definitely feel like I'm missing half of the concept for the deep-sea house. I've got the general locale, the general feel of what's happening, but no idea on specifics (which could determine why a moat would be in the house.)
If they build a moat, but you're not suppose to see it, then it's likely for drainage.
Pure spec, but using projections to simulate something coming out of a trench would be interesting.
I'm not expecting a lot of (if any) projections in this house.

Howl o Scream Williamsburg had a greenhouse themed house in 2012 and one of the scareactors was in full scuba gear lunging in and out of a pond. Never seen anything like it.

I’m guessing that if hell raiser is actually a scarezone that it will be where chances was and be kind of the same way with gory victims in stages.

I was thinking something on a stage, with actors solving the box, Pinhead appears and they do a short show 5 minutes where the victim is 'tortured'. Meanwhile the rest of the Cenobites are doing the regular scaring on the street. Pinhead leaves the stage and joins in on the street after his bit on stage.

On HHN Legacy’s Topher’s Log, he did say there should be an announcement this week... I’m basically just trying to jumpstart the speculation.

Probably the original zones. Curious to see what they’ll be since that’ll give a basic overview of what they’re going for this year.

Also for the IP zones it seems like we’ve narrowed it down to:
- Creepshow
- Hellraiser
- Potentially Killer Klowns 2.0

Probably the original zones. Curious to see what they’ll be since that’ll give a basic overview of what they’re going for this year.

Also for the IP zones it seems like we’ve narrowed it down to:
- Creepshow
- Hellraiser
- Potentially Killer Klowns 2.0
I’d like to see two IP zones again- Creepshow and Hellraiser. Honestly I don’t need Killer Klowns as a SZ and a house, especially for the second year in a row.