Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 613 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal actually needs to make new rides have high capacity because they need the actual parks still to be a primary profit center and have to compete with offsite hotels. Disney world is rewarded for creating exclusivity on rides to drive longer stays/on site/Dvc. Anaheim is a superior experience if you are just going for rides for this reason. This is an easy advantage for universal to get ahead just by doing what any popular park should on capacity with the new rides they make.

I don’t think there’s much malicious in designing the new rides, just WDI is more interested in other things than capacity.

Reactions: Andysol
I hope it boards like an omnimover so you just hop in a sidecar and you have no idea if you're in the front or the back of the train. That'll make this line move quicker than Forbidden Journey assuming we're running with flawless operation and no tech difficulties which we all know are coming.
I dont think that'll happen simply because you're gonna have people by the boatloads asking for front row. The spike alone is gonna make people in the know want front row.

I dont think that'll happen simply because you're gonna have people by the boatloads asking for front row. The spike alone is gonna make people in the know want front row.

Yeah, typically I dont mind on coasters, but seeing how the spike works and seeing the back few rows barely go vertical, ill be hoping/aiming for the front 2 or 3 rows.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
image0.jpg

Name is back up

Edit- they've also taken down some of the walls alomg the Hogwarts Express exit
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.