Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Space 220

Do we have any idea how big this restaurant will be? It feels like Epcot should be reaching peak restaurant with how much dining construction is going on.

That seems really big assuming the average table size is 4
The capacity for the restaurant in Mexico is 250 seats. And that's a pretty small restaurant.

Also, thinking about this project, does Epcot really need another restaurant? It seems, that's all there is to do at Epcot.

The capacity for the restaurant in Mexico is 250 seats. And that's a pretty small restaurant.

Also, thinking about this project, does Epcot really need another restaurant? It seems, that's all there is to do at Epcot.
They’re expecting Future World East to be busier with Guardians and Play Pavilion on the way. I would also expect the small counter service inside WoL to reopen for healthy kids stuff when the Play Pavilion opens. That’s just a guess though.

The restaurant inside the Pyramid? There’s no way the capacity is 250. It’s tiny if I remember right.

It is tiny, but few years back they squeezed in like 40% more tables. Absolutely no walking space between the seats now, but they make more money.
Yes. I've eaten there. It's super squeezed in like the restaurant in France. If you move your elbow, you might hit a person at the next table, or one of the wait staff trying to squeeze between tables....If you're not careful, you might end up eating food off another's groups table. It's really really dark too. :lol:

The restaurant was confirmed to be named Space 220 and will open this winter.

space-220-restaurant-concept-art-epcot-overhaul-1024x417.jpg

d23-expo-2019-parks-and-resorts-panel-floor-images-concept-art_61-1200x900.jpeg

I like the design even though I couldn't help but notice the can design like @Alicia mentioned.

I'm assuming that this is a scanned image and not a straight digital copy? The colour is mottled, offset around the edges and the text isn't straight.

Twilight Zone episode ...."How to Serve Man"..................an alien cookbook ;)

:lol:

giphy.gif