Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 615 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attraction sign aged, some small work remains to be done. I'm willing to bet all walls come down this week.

I wonder if they’ll address the slight difference in color between the ride name and the rest of the arch.

If they keep that seam it could drive my OCD crazy lol

Reactions: soma27
Great pics Alicia! Doing god's work out there as usual.
Surprised how small the "Motorbike Adventure" is on the sign.

Less is more here. The whole project is a beast, people have maps and their phones and since this coaster is going to surprise people with a punch, the screams should be a good beacon to attract guests instead of an over the top in your face sign.

Subtlety has been one of my favourite things about the HP theming.

Both of your points make sense. Totally forgot the class was called 'Care of Magical Creatures'.
I do love the umbrella used as an apostrophe in all the promo material. Hopefully glowing-tipped umbrellas make their way into the post-ride merch kiosk. lol

Speaking of subtlety, I'm curious how they'll theme the warning signage/wait time display at the entrance. Kong's is probably the least intrusive to the overall theming with it's weathered boards tied to 'bamboo' poles with skulls and such, which I really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.