Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 616 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleeeease have Express by December. Really hoping to get a day time and night time ride on this with my express.

Last edited:
Unlikely, look how long it took for FB to get Express, it was well over a year I think.
I would think Gringott's and/or Kong would be better examples, considering that's a more recent example? How long did it take for those rides? Was FJ* an outlier?

*EDIT
Can't believe I originally repeated the "FB" mistake. :thud:

Last edited:
Reactions: universal_fanatic
I would think Gringott's and/or Kong would be better examples, considering that's a more recent example? How long did it take for those rides? Was FB an outlier?
Gringotts took a couple years. Kong was soon after opening. Fallon & F&F had Express real soon after opening.

Thank god somebody else asked that as I couldn't work out what FB was either. The problem with comparing to FJ or Gringotts is that there was no Express full stop at that time for Potter attractions, they only got it when that blanket ban was lifted years later. This is the first new Potter addition to open whilst the other attractions have Express.

If some of the capacity numbers are true and not having Express plus the idea of a coaster, a thrilling coaster at that putting some people off, this queue should be moving quick and after the initial opening period and a decent queue experience.

This should be a joy to wait in line if it’s less than 30mins.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Status
Not open for further replies.