Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in Orlando late tomorrow. It will be cool to see how the ride blends in with Hogsmeade now that the walls are down. DC never seemed like it was part of the Potter land. It always looked and felt like a separate isolated area. I expect this to look 'like it belongs' , and at 14 total acres for the Potter IOA area, it's as large as GESWL at DHS, which is pretty damn big.

I'll be in Orlando late tomorrow. It will be cool to see how the ride blends in with Hogsmeade now that the walls are down. DC never seemed like it was part of the Potter land. It always looked and felt like a separate isolated area. I expect this to look 'like it belongs' , and at 14 total acres for the Potter IOA area, it's as large as GESWL at DHS, which is pretty damn big.
Walls are still up around the entrance, but are down on the sides. Unlike Dragon Challenge, you really don’t notice ANY of the track from within Hogsmeade. You can’t even see the track from the exit path coming out of the train station where the walls came down, just the roof of the round structure poking out of the trees. It all blends in so well.

Walls are still up around the entrance, but are down on the sides. Unlike Dragon Challenge, you really don’t notice ANY of the track from within Hogsmeade. You can’t even see the track from the exit path coming out of the train station where the walls came down, just the roof of the round structure poking out of the trees. It all blends in so well.

You mean the shrieking shack? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.