Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Console Gaming (General)

So it's on a longer development note than that of when FFXV got back into the fray.

It looks very clean. Makes me wonder how far they are in some ways, at-least for the first Disc for all that's considered (as FFVII was on multiple discs back in the day). My guess, is that if it comes out this year; they're planning on doing a Life is Strange/Telltale approach, releasing "Discs" (or Episodes for those on digital) on a basis that allows them to put in time. They tested that by doing singular DLC's as part of a season pass for FFXV, and I could easily see them trying something like that with the likes of FFVII.

__

Meanwhile, E3's kicking in, with multiple groups doing conferences.

June 9th
  • Microsoft/XBOX GAME STUDIOS - 1:00 PM Pacific
  • Bethesda - 5:30 PM Pacific
  • Devolver Digital (Our own @Chris Glass is actually hyping this up) - 7:00 PM Pacific
June 10th
  • Ubisoft - 1:00 PM Pacific
  • Kinda Funny E3 Games Showcase - 4:30 PM Pacific
  • Square Enix - 6:00 PM Pacific (Taking over what was Sony's spot, before they left E3)
June 11th
  • Nintendo Direct - 9:00 AM Pacific

Last edited:
Multiple Spanish outlets have reported of TLoU2 news getting a blowout this week, as another group just a few minutes ago has now heard of a State of Play on Thursday, that will be entirely focused on the new title.

Multiple Spanish outlets have reported of TLoU2 news getting a blowout this week, as another group just a few minutes ago has now heard of a State of Play on Thursday, that will be entirely focused on the new title.

Good. It's about time we hear some sort of update on this game. It's only been 6 years since the original game was released...

Good. It's about time we hear some sort of update on this game. It's only been 6 years since the original game was released...

Unfortunately, it seems that the Spanish has been proven as wrong in this case.

That said as I posted in the Death Stranding thread, that's getting attention finally.

__

Meanwhile, anyone remembers this?

任天堂、もがく独創の王国 忍び寄る黒船  :日本経済新聞

Well in one of the points, it was reported that a sleep-tracking device that was once in development for Nintendo, had been cancelled..

..well..at-least, so we thought.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been revealed for XBOX, Playstation, and PC with Cross-Play enabled and a complete drop of the Season Pass.

Reports have come out, as some got to see stuff behind closed doors; and it seems more of a proper reboot for the Modern Warfare titles.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been revealed for XBOX, Playstation, and PC with Cross-Play enabled and a complete drop of the Season Pass.

Reports have come out, as some got to see stuff behind closed doors; and it seems more of a proper reboot for the Modern Warfare titles.

I knew Cross Play would come to other big titles eventually. It was only a matter of time.

Reports have also said that the game is taking itself a lot more slower and more in a brutal sense. Also, an emphasis on close quarters, and with everything running in the new engine that has been made for the title.

I'm actually excited to see how it's done, as it has potential to do something very interesting.

EDIT: So Baldur's Gate 3 might be a thing..

Last edited:
Some notes..

• The Nintendo 3DS has it's Swan Song today here in the West, as Persona Q2: New Cinema Labryinth releases for digital/physical sales. This is the last major Nintendo 3DS title to be released for the handheld here in the west, finally allowing the handheld to close it's eyes and succumb into a restful peace.
  • Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, the first expansion for the game for the now independant Bungie, has been leaked
  • Starbreeze has announced layoffs, for the sake of cutting down costs and making things "More Efficiant".
Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York has been announced for Nintendo Switch and PC.

Oh god, a remake for this.

THQ back in the day made some of the best licensed titles, and SpongeBob had some pretty freaking good ones. One of them, being Battle for Bikini.