Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 623 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all,

We're getting close to previews for TMs and guests. As you can see I've renamed the thread to note this as the construction thread, it will eventually be locked. I've talked to Brian and we have some points we want to talk about regarding threads and opening:

• This thread will remain open till guest previews start.
  • For Team Members: Previews are for your enjoyment as a perk of working at the resort and to knowledgeably talk to guests about the experience while at work. Photos, videos, and impressions are not to be shared on this forum until guests start riding, any in depth information, photos, or videos cannot be shared here till guest previews start. This is for your employment security and so the site is not at legal risk with Universal.
  • Once guests previews start two threads will be created: Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure General Discussion thread and a Photos/Videos/Reviews thread. BOTH will be full of spoilers, avoid the threads if you want to not be spoiled.
  • A mod or admin with start the new threads, please do not start those threads. We have plans for an opening post and images.
If you have any questions please contact any admin or mod.

I'm super excited to see this attraction open, I first started hearing about the closure in 2016 and it's amazing to see it opening three years later.
Spoiler warning? The only thing left to spoil is the queue lol.

Any TM posts are fine as long as the TM knows what they are risking. Photos & Videos are a different matter and won't be allowed to be directly posted here; but if they post it on Twitter, you can share the link. I'm making sure we are protecting the employees and abiding by Universal's rules. If the employee feels comfortable with that gamble, that's on them. @rhino4evr @Joe

The two future threads will have spoilers, but we ask that you try to keep the spoilers contained in the eventual "Reviews, Photos, & Videos" thread and keep the "General" thread as spoiler-free as possible, by refraining from going into specifics.

Basically, this is your spoiler warning. A separate "Spoiler-Free" thread will not be created.

I just want to hear if the ride lives up to the hype. I don’t care about the spoilers, I already have the entire layout tracked in my
Head. I’ll probably skip out on POVs though. I’d like to keep the drop building a mystery.

If you have the entire track layout in your head, you're gonna need to erase from memory the scene leading up to the drop building.

What the hell is FB?

ForBidden journey?

I would think Forbidden Journey is abbreviated FJ

I was seriously wondering the same thing, lol.

Oops....hadn't been back on the forums in a couple of days. But yea meant to type FJ.... sorry about that confusion. But as others have said, perhaps using Gringott's or Kong as more recent examples might be a better measure. Although I would lean more on Gringott's because I think they treat Harry Potter related attractions differently than the rest.

My birthday was Sunday and my brother got us a hotel room at SF the weekend of June 21-23, can't wait!!!

I'll have some questions for those who go in the weeks leading up, and especially the grand opening week about times for arrival in the morning. Are we talking about Hogsmeade opening lines or what..

Are we talking about Hogsmeade opening lines or what..
No way.

I’d assume it will be similar to Kong, honestly. Everyone just B-lines to that attraction.

In June, IoA should be the early morning hours, so it shouldn’t be outrageous as it will only be on-site guests.
And even if you’re in the back of the mob, you won’t even have to wait an hour with the capacity this ride will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.