Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 625 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the clue game.

1- Queue related?

2- Opening related?

3- Reveal we aren't aware of yet?

4- Fences coming down?

5- Something else entirely?

Completely unrelated: If you had to pick a number that is your favorite number to hold up on your hand, what would it be Brian? ;)
5wW4vztls1hON7WAQ0WQQ47VqWU=.gif

So guessing TM Previews are on Friday and perhaps Saturday? If I'm not mistaken, Kong or Hulk had a period when they had the first day of letting riders on, being the TM; and then the second was a limited time for TMs and then for Guests.

So guessing TM Previews are on Friday and perhaps Saturday? If I'm not mistaken, Kong or Hulk had a period when they had the first day of letting riders on, being the TM; and then the second was a limited time for TMs and then for Guests.
If im not making a mistake hulk's softs and tm previews all happened within 3 days? I think this needs more "softing" given the scale of the ride.

Time for the clue game.

1- Queue related?

2- Opening related?

3- Reveal we aren't aware of yet?

4- Fences coming down?

5- Something else entirely?

Completely unrelated: If you had to pick a number that is your favorite number to hold up on your hand, what would it be Brian? ;)

He got sent an on ride cell phone video.

You got me. It’s the Shrieking Shack. It was a ruse. The coaster was a misdirect.

The coaster is just there to be in-queue entertainment. Why do you think theres so many sidewalks? Queue lines.

Reactions: HPFred and Andysol
Gross. I don't care how good the "service" is at the breastaurant; if the food sucks, no thanks.
Twin Peaks = horrendous food
Twin Peaks has FAR better food than Hooters does, when comparing the two. Breastraunts arent a draw to me anymore, I go for the food....the former part of the term is why I am married. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.