Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I know we are going so far off topic right now, but have you been able to find a good Hellraiser shirt? It's one I have been after for a long time for my collection but haven't been able to find anything

No, but I'm also not a huge fan. So, I've never really been on the hunt.

Wondering if there will be any changes to the Appalachian Yeti house considering the murder that happened on the AT. Violent crime rarely happens on the trial, but I know how sensitive UO is when it comes to untimely acts of real life horror coinciding with their subject matter.

Wondering if there will be any changes to the Appalachian Yeti house considering the murder that happened on the AT. Violent crime rarely happens on the trial, but I know how sensitive UO is when it comes to untimely acts of real life horror coinciding with their subject matter.
simple, move the location to florida, and rename it to the skunk ape.
Skunk ape - Wikipedia

Next week is the last week before GE opens, so we either get one next week or it will be a while :shrug:
Announcement that is

I just came to here to say I'm so bummed we received no announcement this week. I thought we were on a little bit of schedule.

Thanks for the link on KKFOS merch. Two of my friends have a toddler who was IN LOVE with the Klowns last year.. they brought her to HHN while the sun was still out and only to that zone. She spent hours dancing with them.. so they collect all KKFOS stuff. Also, that site is pretty awesome in general.. <opens wallet>

Today Show Cafe.

Next week is the last week before GE opens, so we either get one next week or it will be a while :shrug:
Announcement that is

...in California. Might get an original here?

I mean...there's plenty of mountains. Himalayan, Everest, whatever.

Right. Based on speculation, the house was being designed for the Appalachian mountains. The design/look/feel of those mountain ranges are a lot different than the Appalachians. Also, I’m speculating to see if the house is specifically about the AT and hikers getting eaten by the yeti.