Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 626 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a damn fine cup of coffee
giphy.gif

RIP Norma Jennings (Peggy Lipton)

I am ready to ride it, but I am looking forward to see what is in store for the que line. I would love to see how they went all out. Plus, walking pass some of the track & trees, and seeing it fly past us. I am also excited to catch afew rides on it at Night time, I am sure thats gonna be just another Magical Creature for it self, Just will suck going on opening day by myself, and they probably wont have single riders.

Reactions: Fluffy's Caretaker
Regarding the Cornish Pixies - are they going to be stationary models as per the photos that I’ve seen or is there going to be a moving element?

Would be a bit of a shame if they were stationary seeing as the main thing about them in the movies is that they’re buzzing around making nuisances of themselves.

Regarding the Cornish Pixies - are they going to be stationary models as per the photos that I’ve seen or is there going to be a moving element?

Would be a bit of a shame if they were stationary seeing as the main thing about them in the movies is that they’re buzzing around making nuisances of themselves.

I would imagine we will be whizzing past them so quickly you won't be able to tell if they are moving or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.