Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a damn fine cup of coffee
giphy.gif

RIP Norma Jennings (Peggy Lipton)

I am ready to ride it, but I am looking forward to see what is in store for the que line. I would love to see how they went all out. Plus, walking pass some of the track & trees, and seeing it fly past us. I am also excited to catch afew rides on it at Night time, I am sure thats gonna be just another Magical Creature for it self, Just will suck going on opening day by myself, and they probably wont have single riders.

Regarding the Cornish Pixies - are they going to be stationary models as per the photos that I’ve seen or is there going to be a moving element?

Would be a bit of a shame if they were stationary seeing as the main thing about them in the movies is that they’re buzzing around making nuisances of themselves.

Regarding the Cornish Pixies - are they going to be stationary models as per the photos that I’ve seen or is there going to be a moving element?

Would be a bit of a shame if they were stationary seeing as the main thing about them in the movies is that they’re buzzing around making nuisances of themselves.

I would imagine we will be whizzing past them so quickly you won't be able to tell if they are moving or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.