Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 292 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They do not.

I'm hearing the schedule shifted specifically because of Today Show Cafe this week. I wouldn't be surprised if the Monsters delay impacted it as well. If the schedule remained the same after Monsters stalled, it would have resulted in 3 weeks straight with announcements.
Not to hop on the “When’s the next announcement?!?!?!” train, but I’d assume we are probably getting one this week? And if that doesn’t pan out then June 5th will have to be the guaranteed (or as close as you get to guaranteed in marketing schedules like this) next announcement day.

Off topic, but isn't Stance great? I got a pair of Han and Chewing ones for five bhvks ar the outlets

I don't wear any other brand since my first pair. My Michael Myers socks are the most comfortable pair I own!

On the subject of HHN announcements, it seems like they might end up hurrying through sone of them. There are 12(ish) weeks left to announce things and at least 8 announcements to go.

Unless they do multiple houses in one announcement. Is there precedent for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
What’s the changes Legendary Truth, or something similar, returns either this year or the 30th?

I sadly never got a chance to participate.
I say none. But that’s more gut than anything else. If A&D wants to put in the work into it, they could.

Reactions: RevFreako
Not to hop on the “When’s the next announcement?!?!?!” train, but I’d assume we are probably getting one this week? And if that doesn’t pan out then June 5th will have to be the guaranteed (or as close as you get to guaranteed in marketing schedules like this) next announcement day.
Since the buy one get one free ticket sale ends June 5th, we should at least get some more ticket info soon?

Reactions: n i c k
Speaking of tickets, I bought ours today. Doing stay n scream on the 23rd September and then our second night will be on the 30th.
Now the real countdown begins!

Question, when we last went in 2014 there was a behind the scenes tour. We got to see AvP , Walking Dead and a couple of others with the lights on.
Do they still do this tour? Nothing on the HHN website for now.

Last edited:
With some of the surveys I've gotten with some pretty wild and stupid ticket options, and the extra nights starting early, I really hope they don't mess with the frequent fear passes!

Speaking of tickets, I bought ours today. Doing stay n scream on the 23rd September and then our second night will be on the 30th.
Now the real countdown begins!

Question, when we last went in 2014 there was a behind the scenes tour. We got to see AvP , Walking Dead and a couple of others with the lights on.
Do they still do this tour? Nothing on the HHN website for now.

They do still so this it’s called behind the screams, however you don’t get a choice of what houses you go to and the rules of filming/ taking pictures tend to be a little odd.

They do still so this it’s called behind the screams, however you don’t get a choice of what houses you go to and the rules of filming/ taking pictures tend to be a little odd.

That's a shame. There were some great photo opportunities on that tour. I have a great photo of my wife kissing the Xenomorph puppet from our last visit!

That's a shame. There were some great photo opportunities on that tour. I have a great photo of my wife kissing the Xenomorph puppet from our last visit!

Unfortunately something happened during 26 that caused all IP photos to get shut down, and then they've have a "compromise" rule of sorts where originals are mostly open while IP's have certain "photo ops".

They've loosened up a bit (and by a bit, I mean a bit) - but it's still not the same, sadly.

Oh definitely.

I spit on the person that caused the incident that ruined it for everyone else. I still do it every year just because I enjoy the backstage experience and the bits of knowledge you can get from it. But there's so much pretty stuff in the house every year that you aren't allowed to document. It's a shame.

Reactions: Kadath
Oh definitely.

I spit on the person that caused the incident that ruined it for everyone else. I still do it every year just because I enjoy the backstage experience and the bits of knowledge you can get from it. But there's so much pretty stuff in the house every year that you aren't allowed to document. It's a shame.

Do you know what happened? If it's a taboo topic and we can't talk about then that's fine though.

Do you know what happened? If it's a taboo topic and we can't talk about then that's fine though.

I could not tell ya unfortunately. Just basically, I believe, someone did something stupid in one of the IP houses during 26, it got back to the creators, and it went down from there.

I could not tell ya unfortunately. Just basically, I believe, someone did something stupid in one of the IP houses during 26, it got back to the creators, and it went down from there.
I don't know specifics of what happened, but it was an inevitable shift.

IP holders are very cognizant of the situations their properties are put in, and the quality of the images. If it's embarrassing, damaging, crass, or even too far past acceptable continuity, they can pull rights.

Letting guests take pictures in a house was asking for it.

Is ghostbusters likely to be in the new park since the classic monsters have gotten so much attention in horror nights and it will be at the new park. Ghostbusters would fit perfectly with the classic monsters. Since a new movie is coming out too it keeps the franchise fresh.