Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually assumed all along this was going to be some sort of longer Universal suped 'Mine Train' type coaster with some show scenes.

I am a tad gutted it just goes from A to B and that's that.

Universal looking at the budget again and giving us a filler, whilst they go and spend money on Beijing?

#ThanksBeijing
Everyone loves a good mine train, and it fits Harry Potter so well

I love the chapter where Harry gets stuck in a coal mine

I've actually assumed all along this was going to be some sort of longer Universal suped 'Mine Train' type coaster with some show scenes.

Universal looking at the budget again and giving us a filler, whilst they go and spend money on Beijing?

#ThanksBeijing
Good god you’re posts are so ill informed it isn’t funny.

#ThanksBeijing

If you are being legitimate here... then one thing great is that you are going to be so pleasantly surprised by this ride, which has the strong potential of being Universal's best ride!

Animatronics, two maybe three scenes. track that is built for the progression of the story, beautiful landscape, and hopefully a very interactive queue.

If you are being legitimate here... then one thing great is that you are going to be so pleasantly surprised by this ride, which has the strong potential of being Universal's best ride!

Animatronics, two maybe three scenes. track that is built for the progression of the story, beautiful landscape, and hopefully a very interactive queue.

Hope so ! That's what ideally i would love. A coaster that's not just a standard coaster with a lick of paint would be positively horrendous.

I am usually the person who has No Filter No Chill, but since I just had surgery on Friday, and I can't tell if the person or people are being serious or just don't know butimages.jpgoh and btw I was Weak when I seen @Alicia posted WTF?? Alicia you seem so laid back, and then with that I busted out laughing,
But anyway, what are you all hoping and wishing for the ride que,? and pre show if there is one for this ride?
I would love to see some how some of the house elves, and I be there has to be a few Cornish Pixies in there.

I am usually the person who has No Filter No Chill, but since I just had surgery on Friday, and I can't tell if the person or people are being serious or just don't know butView attachment 9600oh and btw I was Weak when I seen @Alicia posted WTF?? Alicia you seem so laid back, and then with that I busted out laughing,
But anyway, what are you all hoping and wishing for the ride que,? and pre show if there is one for this ride?
I would love to see some how some of the house elves, and I be there has to be a few Cornish Pixies in there.
Even I have my limits apparently lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.