Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me reading through what i missed in the chat after a troll pissed everyone off and enjoying every moment of it.

(P.S There was a funny image attached to this post but it didn't work. Please move on and feel free to shame my dumb a** if need be.)

(P.S.S Maybe the image did work and i'm actually ruining this joke. Please either inform me which of the two possibilities are true or leave me be as i have a existential crisis. I'm never using images again.)

image.jpg

Good god you’re posts are so ill informed it isn’t funny.

Me reading through what i missed in the chat after a troll pissed everyone off and enjoying every moment of it.

(P.S There was a funny image attached to this post but it didn't work. Please move on and feel free to shame my dumb a** if need be.)

(P.S.S Maybe the image did work and i'm actually ruining this joke. Please either inform me which of the two possibilities are true or leave me be as i have a existential crisis. I'm never using images again.)

image.jpg

It didn’t work.

Or the type that dishes out skin cancer ;)
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
And now you know the answer to my smileys.

Sneaky.

Absorbing all this, my conclusion is that no matter how much you think you know about a ride before hand or how you think it will look and feel, being inside the ride or ground level is always a completely different and better experience and this is only the second quarter that's even being shown in that POV.

I'd be very surprised if this isn't the best ride in Orlando in 2019.

The pathways also don't look that bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.