Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 633 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap!

Hm, looks like the ride goes through some sort of garden going by the hedges.
In before someone complains about seeing HRRR. No, idc, but we all know who is going to say something.

“family thrill story coaster” could use some tweaking.

Otherwise, pretty bad assed. The level of theming is unreal.
You saw HRRR?
I was going to mention it but decided against it. I think this is more of an argument for demolishing HRRR.
Just like demolishing DC for better Hogsmeade views :thumbsup:
Neither is tower of terror then? Seems like a disingenuous distinction.
ToT has cables that pull the car so it’s faster than free fall.

Edit: so it’s officially the “black lake”? Is that what they told you on the tour @Brian G. ?

That's what they called it.

Brian, could you see any of the creatures from where you were?

Edit: Wasn't sure if you were allowed to include them in your article or not.

I could see Fluffy from a distance if I looked hard enough.

is that POV sped up? or is that actual speed?

It's sped up.

Same locker location I believe but no metal detectors. So it’ll be like Mummy or Gringotts.

Bingo.

Bemused by this comment.

If you just want a fast roller coaster from A to B without any stops, show scenes, anamatronics, storyline, etc then you are really looking for the lowest denominator Six Flags type coaster.

lomOm2o.jpg

Do we know what the locker situation is going to be? If it's anything like Dragon Challenge's lockers then it'll be a disaster.

I think this is a critical question because of the high capacity of the coaster. Assuming that people are emptying out at a steady stream and half of them have a bag in storage, that could be 20 people a minute entering the locker area to retrieve their bag.

The current system won't work.

Reactions: therock and Andysol
Except that Dragon Challenge required everyone to empty everything from their pockets. If only bags need to placed in lockers, then only 1 person for each group should be sent to put the family's items in the locker.

Of course, Forbidden Journey is the same way, and it's still very much a cluster as of now.

Hagrid's Hut is located between Hippogriff and the queue for the new coaster. In fact, Hagrid has planted a new garden of weird Wizarding plants on the coaster side of his home! How exciting.

The round structure is a barn thing where he moved the Skrewt when it got too big.

Did I get that all right?
Ok cool was reading and wasn’t sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.