Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 634 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it Hagrid’s hut?

Someone didn't read....

Hagrid's Hut is located between Hippogriff and the queue for the new coaster. In fact, Hagrid has planted a new garden of weird Wizarding plants on the coaster side of his home! How exciting.

The round structure is a barn thing where he moved the Skrewt when it got too big.

Did I get that all right?

Yes. It's an "outland barn/stable". It's placed far away due to the possible danger of the skrewts.

Any Cornish pixies pester you in the queue?

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe

Except that Dragon Challenge required everyone to empty everything from their pockets. If only bags need to placed in lockers, then only 1 person for each group should be sent to put the family's items in the locker.

Of course, Forbidden Journey is the same way, and it's still very much a cluster as of now.

It would be nice if were allowed to take a bag on this, I don't see any issues with anybody in the sidecar having a bag at their feet.

What's the capacity of FJ? I'm assuming that this coaster will be higher.

like, yeah dragons was a good ass ride, but....montu is an hour away if you are that desperate for an BM invert

As a pure coaster without the gimmick of dueling, Montu is the far superior inverted coaster.

I've just noticed at the 16sec mark, this is the backwards section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people still upset about bttf and jaws? Like seriously?

Yes!! :grin:

I’m taking the family to Orlando next week, and we are trying to finalize plans. Looks like we’ll be going to USO on Tuesday (5/28) and Friday. Would Friday be the better bet to visit IOA on the remote chance they’ll have a soft opening? (I’m obviously not promising the kiddos anything about this being open, but it would be an unbelievable surprise!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: therock
I’m taking the family to Orlando next week, and we are trying to finalize plans. Looks like we’ll be going to USO on Tuesday (5/28) and Friday. Would Friday be the better bet to visit IOA on the remote chance they’ll have a soft opening? (I’m obviously not promising the kiddos anything about this being open, but it would be an unbelievable surprise!)

The later the better but who knows at this stage. Hopefully, you're in luck.

Reactions: KITTinKC
Status
Not open for further replies.