Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway (DHS)

That's true. DL doesn't have Mission: Breakout but to be fair, it doesn't need it. With classic dark rides like Peter Pan, Small World, POTC, HM and Indy plus the future additions of ROTR and MMRR, Disneyland easily has one of the best collection of dark rides in the world.

That’s a broad definition of “dark ride”.

But we’re way off topic. :)
Calling it a drop tower is an insult to it's innovation though, so I think it rests in the dark ride realm. Only the DHS version, of course. You are correct though that we're off-topic.

I do look forward to visiting DHS once everything is open and really taking in the whole park. USF is screen heavy and you can literally feel the fatigue after a day of riding rides. I have a feeling that DHS is going to feel similar considering all of the screen rides the park will have, although I hope i'm wrong.

I have a feeling that DHS is going to feel similar considering all of the screen rides the park will have, although I hope i'm wrong.

Rockin Roller Coaster, ToT, Slinky, Alien Saucer, ROTR - Physical

Smugglers Run, Star Tours, TSMM, Mickey & Minnie - Screens

I don’t see that as a screen heavy park whatsoever. That doesnt include all the physical shows too: BatB, Voyage of little mermaid, Frozen and Fantasmic!; as opposed to Muppets and Cars being the only two screen ones.

DHS should be more than fine. Their issue will be two Star Wars simulators. But at least we know that change is on the horizon.

Rockin Roller Coaster, ToT, Slinky, Alien Saucer, ROTR - Physical

Smugglers Run, Star Tours, TSMM, Mickey & Minnie - Screens

I don’t see that as a screen heavy park whatsoever. That doesnt include all the physical shows too: BatB, Voyage of little mermaid, Frozen and Fantasmic!; as opposed to Muppets and Cars being the only two screen ones.

DHS should be more than fine. Their issue will be two Star Wars simulators. But at least we know that change is on the horizon.
RnRC is basically black light cutouts, so that's barely physical. LOL

February isn't too awful of a delay. I think this attraction is going to be great to be honest. So for DHS though, we're looking at SWGE opening August with Falcon, Rise opening in December I believe, and this is February. Im wondering if they planned out this staggered opening at all to help deal with the crowds.

Its believed that Rise of Resistance in Galaxy's Edge is delayed to spread crowds out, is that the same cast for this attraction? Or is it truly delayed due to technical glitches?

Its believed that Rise of Resistance in Galaxy's Edge is delayed to spread crowds out, is that the same cast for this attraction? Or is it truly delayed due to technical glitches?
The story out there is it's workers were diverted to GESWL to get the construction finished in time for August 29th....Sounds like a BS story to me though.