Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks great and I think it will be awesome! That being said... I will say I could spot all of the maintenance huts/buildings painted "go away" green in the POV... like, clear as day they stick out like sore thumbs (the drop building mural as well). Still cant understand the placement and lack of theming on those parts, but besides that it really does look great. Just find it frustrating that Universals tactic a lot of the time is to really knock it out of the park and then have things like FJ's visible show building right next to truly masterpiece work.

I feel the exact same way and think this 100% should’ve been indoors. I still have hope that the foliage will grow in nicely and make everything look better. Night rides are definitely going to be where this thing shines though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any of the area that is suppose to be the forbidden forest on any of the POVs posted on this thread? Only the final part is the forbidden forest. How else would you expect them to take care of a building that is needed other than a mural?
Also I can't think of another outdoors coaster with animatronics. Those animatronics need to be powered and you cant have big trees blocking the access to those power units. I can live with painted green boxes along the coaster for a chance of having a different coaster experience. There are enough themed indoor coasters, and not too many themed outdoor coasters where the coaster is not mostly in a mountain.
This is something new and different and I can't wait to ride it!

Starting to think that warehouse to the left of the entrance is going to be used for something.

*edit*

I saw a video (OI I believe) where one of the trains had '13' on it in painters tape. So they have at least 13 trains on site, probably 14. Lends credence to 12 trains at once but I still think they might only run 11 to optimize capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to think that warehouse to the left of the entrance is going to be used for something.

*edit*

I saw a video (OI I believe) where one of the trains had '13' on it in painters tape. So they have at least 13 trains on site, probably 14. Lends credence to 12 trains at once but I still think they might only run 11 to optimize capacity.

tenor.gif

*edit*

No way there are 12 blocks on this track. I would think 4 to 5 trains max.

Not sure anyone has mentioned the purple button on the bikes in these pictures?

At first I thought it was something to do with testing, but in the books there’s modifications on the bike one of which being a purple button which is a dragon fire boost.

What’s the betting hagrid tells us to push this after we drop which is what helps us escape for the final launch.

At first I thought it was something to do with testing, but in the books there’s modifications on the bike one of which being a purple button which is a dragon fire boost.

What’s the betting hagrid tells us to push this after we drop which is what helps us escape for the final launch.

There’s only one thing left to do...push the purple button.

If you know...you know.

Good catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.