Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Considering Depths of Fear is the currently unannounced original I'm most intrigued about, I'm quite happy it'll be announced tomorrow! Looking forward to the details on this one.

Change would accommodate Hollywood's failure to hide a facade.

I figured as much, no point in saving KKfOS as a later announcement when it's pretty obvious it's coming thanks to the façade being easily seen in Hollywood.

Very curious about The Depths. Probably one of my biggest fears is being underwater + any kind of animals that live there lol

If I’m remembering correctly someone guessed this would be the “claustrophobic”/camouflage house this year? If that’s the case I can see some great use of barnacle growth, reefs and sea weed/kelp. Not to mention the creatures. Of course the concept is fun enough that even if it was pirates I’d be stoked just for getting an aquatic motif!

I’m curious to see what water effects they end up going for if the murmurs of a moat being installed end up being correct.

Regardless I’m with the crowd that has always wanted to see an underwater themed house, something about that just seems so raw and awesome. Plus I was one of the few to really like the Little Mermaid room from Scary Tales last year. With this and the talks of a certain spoiled facade, these next two announcements are gonna be fun for me. :drool: