Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I'm curious if they'll be pulling ideas for camo scares in the underwater house from Pirates of the Caribbean, when they had the men on the ship who would essentially turn into weird human-sea creature hybrids and even become part of the environment.

Depths of fear has gone into the 6th house spot, strengthening the 5/5 split rumor.
Where are you seeing this? I'm on the Universal Orlando Horror Nights site under Haunted Houses, and they haven't even posted it yet. Which site are you getting this from? Thanks.

So if next announcement is IP, guessing the candidates are Ghostbusters, Ho1C, and KKfOS. My guess is they will wait on Ghostbusters for a bit. I'm going to guess KKfOS, but it's 100% guess.

Surprised we haven't had a scarezone announcement yet. I felt sure announcement 4 or 5 would be for a couple of them at least.

Surprised we haven't had a scarezone announcement yet. I felt sure announcement 4 or 5 would be for a couple of them at least.

Based on what I can tell, I'm guessing we get whatever IP is next before the end of May, and then in Early June we get the "theme" + original scarezones, shows, and dates.

Based on what I can tell, I'm guessing we get whatever IP is next before the end of May, and then in Early June we get the "theme" + original scarezones, shows, and dates.

Another announcement by the end of May? That's 10 days. I'd be surprised if so