Remy's Ratatouille Adventure | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guest feedback is in! People want less immersion! They don't like depth. They don't want heavy glasses weighing down their face! Give the people what they want.

No matter where they put it, MMRR’s opening is gonna be competing with something at this point lol. Really curious to see where in the schedule it will fall: will they try to stagger these spring openings or bundle them together?

Reactions: belloq87
In my opinion 3-D should be removed for every attraction in this world. Hate it with a passion. Or at least give us the option of not having to wear those gimmicky glasses. This is why I don’t complain about movie theaters. The option is available.

In my opinion 3-D should be removed for every attraction in this world. Hate it with a passion. Or at least give us the option of not having to wear those gimmicky glasses. This is why I don’t complain about movie theaters. The option is available.

Spiderman and Transformers are just 2 attractions that would be massive downgrades without 3D.

It has it's place.

Reactions: Freak and Alicia
I think it was on one of the DMMM threads where I recall someone posting something about wearing glasses with two left lenses to cancel out the 3D effect? Would that really work?

Nothing’s impossible

It is. Without the stereoscopic imagery, the squinching effect doesn't work.

I think it was on one of the DMMM threads where I recall someone posting something about wearing glasses with two left lenses to cancel out the 3D effect? Would that really work?

It would allow you to only see one of the images, if it bothered somebody that much, they could just close one eye.

Reactions: Stryker
It is. Without the stereoscopic imagery, the squinching effect doesn't work.

It would allow you to only see one of the images, if it bothered somebody that much, they could just close one eye.
There should be a 3-D and none 3-D version for every ride from this point onwards. Wearing 3-D glasses over glasses(yes I wear glasses) is annoying. And 3-D is headache inducing vomit. The only reason I tolerate the Spider-man Ride is because I’m a die-hard fan of the old webhead.

There should be a 3-D and none 3-D version for every ride from this point onwards. Wearing 3-D glasses over glasses(yes I wear glasses) is annoying. And 3-D is headache inducing vomit. The only reason I tolerate the Spider-man Ride is because I’m a die-hard fan of the old webhead.

Given the amount of 3D used in the parks, I'm amazed that Universal haven't developed something like this:

2936645_1.jpg

Understandably, some rides use different types of 3D but it would be more comfortable for people like you who wear glasses and if you have the option of using the same lense for both eyes, you can also eliminate the 3D effect.

The added bonus for Universal and Disney is that they have something new to sell and profit from plus tiny saving in not having to clean and sterilise the 3D glasses and eventually replace them.