Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s big enough for a decent enough ride and a shop I’m sure.
Yea, that’s been my guess. If they just add a ride, there’s room for annother E-Ticket there.

Personally, I would rather have just an E-Ticket rather than a C/D with mini land.

Yea, that’s been my guess. If they just add a ride, there’s room for annother E-Ticket there.

Personally, I would rather have just an E-Ticket rather than a C/D with mini land.
For Japan I’m sure they want some shops for something like Pokémon. They’d be stupid not to. Here we’ll have more room to play with though.

There are over 807 pokemon not including the main human characters from the show. Each a unique merch branding oppertunity. They'd be stupid not to have a giant gift shop. Heck, the store can be the e-ticket itself.

Reactions: Mike S
A Pokémon store makes much more sense than a Pokémon ride.

Although a “Pokémon Snap” dark ride where you get to keep/buy your photos would be pretty amazing

I’m going to make some predictions for some of the music in the Mario Kart Ride, based on what Alicia has said on the areas covered in the ride.

I love Mario Kart 8, so I’m just shaking in excitement at the prospect of turning the corner and being immersed in Dolphin Shoals!

I needa aerial

There you go...
large_tv_aerial.png

;)

Reactions: Magic-Man