Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off of the tidbits we've seen, I think the pixies may just be stationary objects we see throughout the ride. Don't quote me on that, but I don't see them flying around.

From the car shot, it looked like their positioning had moved, so I'm guessing they will be static, but will be attached to moving objects, potentially?

I see you’re heading to the parks, is Hagrid testing?

Poor Alicia, can't go to the parks for a relaxing day without expectations from us. :)

I imagine we’ll see them flying in the musion preshow, but then static for the 20 or so figures on the ride. Just a guess.

Extremely interested about the pre-show. Obviously if there's 10+ cars out with a moving walkway then this thing will be a people-eater. Does that mean a huge pre-show room (to account for filling up the RV's quickly) or will it be a very short pre-show to ensure steady guest flow to the loading area?

I like the artwork!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.