Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 300 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When it comes to sports what’s rule #1? Cardio right

Hmm, and what's rule #1 of a zombie apocalypse?

zombieland-rules-featured.jpg

#ZombielandSZConfirmed :p

Out if curiosity, has anyone heard whether that Freestyle cup deal is coming back, the one that was good for the whole length of the event? I got so much of my money's worth on that.

Zombieland would be a decent scarezone to see. Maybe with the new movie, it can introduce us new rules on how to survive. If its going to be a SZ, I'd like to see projections of the rules, with people getting killed if they dont follow them.

Out if curiosity, has anyone heard whether that Freestyle cup deal is coming back, the one that was good for the whole length of the event? I got so much of my money's worth on that.
I got to HHN late in spooky season thinking I could get this offer and couldn’t see it anywhere! Either means it’s only for the real early birds or was too popular and won’t be happening again. Such a shame as the cup looked great. I’d’ve paid for the cup alone!

I got to HHN late in spooky season thinking I could get this offer and couldn’t see it anywhere! Either means it’s only for the real early birds or was too popular and won’t be happening again. Such a shame as the cup looked great. I’d’ve paid for the cup alone!

When did you go? I thought I saw them in Louie’s during the last few nights.