Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Monsters Cafe Update

Two of my favorite things: monsters and bbq. Now if the place sold themed bubble tea I guess I wouldn’t eat anywhere else in the parks.

Universal recently updated the menu at Monsters Cafe, focusing more on BBQ.

Much needed change. It looks like we might finally have a 2nd QS restaurant with edible food outside of HP. How did it taste?

That “Classic 3” combo @ $21.79 will be a steal with the QS dining plan @ $23.99.
Only $2.20 more for (2) drinks and a snack (Butterbeer).

Well they didn't come up with a fun name but the do have Lavender Sprite with blueberry popping boba. Does that count?
Close enough!!!

Edit**

I feel like there’s a lagoon water and fish egg idea in there somewhere?

Something about barbecue and theme parks always seems like a great combination to me. I think part of it the longer barbecue sits the better it is, compared to other foods that lose their appeal over time. It's perfect for quick serve from steam tables...

yay great news!!! I'm glad they are finally adding some variety to the US quick service spots.