Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

(dp i know, but no one talked today so guess i'll give it a slight nudge) you guys think ghostbusters will work as the twitter password maze? i mean it'll make sense, have the facade be the library and have ray and peter in front of the entrance. they'll basically be like tuck and speck from the insidious mazes, bickering back and forth. what they can hand out? i don't know, but murdy could think of something for that.

Last edited:
(dp i know, but no one talked today so guess i'll give it a slight nudge) you guys think ghostbusters will work as the twitter password maze? i mean it'll make sense, have the facade be the library and have rat and peter in front of the entrance. they'll basically be like tuck and speck from the insidious mazes, bickering back and forth. what they can hand out? i don't know, but murdy could think of something for that.

I like that idea better. I was originally thinking KKFOS as the password maze, with the Terenzi brothers out in front by their truck, interacting with guests and being handed something for giving the password, but your idea makes more sense.

(dp i know, but no one talked today so guess i'll give it a slight nudge) you guys think ghostbusters will work as the twitter password maze? i mean it'll make sense, have the facade be the library and have rat and peter in front of the entrance. they'll basically be like tuck and speck from the insidious mazes, bickering back and forth. what they can hand out? i don't know, but murdy could think of something for that.

Ghostbusters being the password maze would make sense but instead of seeing Ray and Venkman I can see Annie Potts’ receptionist character being in the front of the maze making snarky comments and giving out business cards. They can contain a fake phone number to give the Ghostbusters a call, very similar to the Spectral Sightings cards from 2017.

Ghostbusters being the password maze would make sense but instead of seeing Ray and Venkman I can see Annie Potts’ receptionist character being in the front of the maze making snarky comments and giving out business cards. They can contain a fake phone number to give the Ghostbusters a call, very similar to the Spectral Sightings cards from 2017.
I can already picture the card. Either "Who ya gonna call?" Or something along the lines of this....

Also would love to hear this outside of the facade. It would be so cool to hear.

Hey, I am kind of new to the thread and just want to ask what is speculated for this year? I already read through the HHN Orlando Speculation thread since the beginning of this year but I also attend HHN in Hollywood this year so I just want to be aware of all the speculation going on. -btw. greetings from Germany^^

Hey, I am kind of new to the thread and just want to ask what is speculated for this year? I already read through the HHN Orlando Speculation thread since the beginning of this year but I also attend HHN in Hollywood this year so I just want to be aware of all the speculation going on. -btw. greetings from Germany^^

Shared with Orlando:
Stranger Things 2 / 3 (Announced)
Killer Klowns (All but confirmed due to construction)
Ghostbusters (Unconfirmed)
Potentially House Of 1000 Corpses?

Half-Shared:
Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman (Announced)

Hollywood Exclusive:
Holidayz In Hell (Announced)
Creepshow?
Some kind of Mexican Original
Metallica

The question marked ones are the ones I'm super iffy on but everything else seems pretty in stone as of now even if they're not announced officially.

Shared with Orlando:

Half-Shared:

Hollywood Exclusive:
Creepshow?
Metallica

The question marked ones are the ones I'm super iffy on but everything else seems pretty in stone as of now even if they're not announced officially.

Really exited about House Of 1000 Corpses if it comes true it will be a great maze. Besides that everything sounds at least ok or acceptable but I can't understand Creepshow (is it an exclusive or an original maze?).

Really exited about House Of 1000 Corpses if it comes true it will be a great maze. Besides that everything sounds at least ok or acceptable but I can't understand Creepshow (is it an exclusive or an original maze?).

My hesitation about HOTC comes from the fact Hollywood has already done it twice, and I feel it's kinda hard to repeat. But as I said, this seems pretty in stone.

Creepshow is an IP, potentially based off of this:

Creepshow - Wikipedia

Or the upcoming Shudder TV show which will share the name and...same general concept it seems.

I’d trade Jabbas for an updated Slaughterworld any day, I doubt we’ll see it any time soon though because they’ve been using the Waterworld queue for the past few years
I'm with ya! SlaughterWorld! But you're right. And WW is going down for referb in late Sept/early Oct anyway.

I'm betting on no Jabbaz this year. Wonder if there will be anything in stage 56...

Shared with Orlando:

Half-Shared:

Hollywood Exclusive:
Creepshow?
Metallica

Is this on the for sure spec list now? i havent heard anything about it up until this point other than a potential answer to legacy's clue, did we confirm this one?

Gruess vom Amerika!

Creepshow is a movie directed by George A Romero with a screenplay written by Stephen King. It was inspired by a series of horror comics that were popular during their childhood called EC Comics.

Basically, the movie is a series of five short-films featuring a different group of characters each time, who all are besieged by some supernatural force. The movie is very campy and ridiculously funny, and also surprisingly scary and gory all things considered. For many people, this movie (which came out in 1980) was their introduction to horror, so there's a fairly large nostalgic following for the movie here in America.

Soooo Nighmares (the guys who posted that "Spec" image of HHN29) posted this..
D7hx1q-W0AYcX1D.jpg:large

Soooo Nighmares (the guys who posted that "Spec" image of HHN29) posted this..
D7hx1q-W0AYcX1D.jpg:large
Is Metallica actually happening this year? I must've missed something.

EDIT: If this years lineup is actually true then Metallica is in my top 3 anticipated mazes ever!

Last edited:
I'm..fascinated about BJ.

Because that's a potential chance for them to bring back the style of Bill and Ted in a way. Either that, or bringing back a particular USH classic..

I know, that and the beetlejuice show just popped out of nowhere.

Also i find it funny that they dont use the ghostbusters logo but instead an emoji ghost, i wonder why, its not like they were scared to use the logos for all of the other speculated mazes.

I mean it's weird to describe. Me and Legacy have heard 2 different mazes for that venue but I'm very very positive only 1 is happening. So I don't know. The hint he gave out for Tram Garage is one of them.

Welp it's out now. I guess Metallica is the one that's actually happening and not Mexican Original.